The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

According to various sources, Real Madrid is interested in Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich).

According to various sources, Real Madrid is interested in Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich).

Originally Posted by engoi

Is Real owned by a Turkish businessman?

Sahin is a great addition, but Altintop has been pretty bad. He was HORRIBLE after he was substituted in against Inter. Don't know what they see in him.

Sahin is a great addition, but Altintop has been pretty bad. He was HORRIBLE after he was substituted in against Inter. Don't know what they see in him.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Nah RM is owned by a bunch of paying members. they elect the presidents and directors. 

Nah RM is owned by a bunch of paying members. they elect the presidents and directors. 

Hamit is not that bad, I just don't se him playing for Real Madrid.He has btw the same manager as Mesut Özil.
Hamits contract is runs till the end of this season and maybe his manager tries to push his market value.

Hamit is not that bad, I just don't se him playing for Real Madrid.He has btw the same manager as Mesut Özil.
Hamits contract is runs till the end of this season and maybe his manager tries to push his market value.

so what is real trying to find the next ozil with all these bundesliga "signings"

i woke up hyped about the spurs / city match, then i remembered about bale
frown.gif

so what is real trying to find the next ozil with all these bundesliga "signings"

i woke up hyped about the spurs / city match, then i remembered about bale
frown.gif

Bale ain't done +%*% since like January, though.

I fully expect Mancini to park the bus here and play for a 0-0 draw in advance of the cup final on Saturday.

Tevez is back on the bench.

Bale ain't done +%*% since like January, though.

I fully expect Mancini to park the bus here and play for a 0-0 draw in advance of the cup final on Saturday.

Tevez is back on the bench.

happy to see gomez on the bench, with the way he has been playing he probably would have beat crouch to scoring an own goal....

COYS

happy to see gomez on the bench, with the way he has been playing he probably would have beat crouch to scoring an own goal....

COYS

What a ball from Ozil.

I know his contract was going to be up and he wasn't going to renew but how did Werder Bremen only get 15mil for him??? I remember reading something right before he was sold that Fergie wanted him but the Glazers weren't willing to pay the wages he was asking for
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's getting paid 5 mil a year so I guess that is relatively high which may have turned teams off but still what was he 22(?) when he was sold over the summer? how were there not more teams willing to go +15mil for him?

Ozil is nice though
laugh.gif
I still don't understand why Mou seems to prefer Di Maria to him...size *pause*, conditioning?

What a ball from Ozil.

I know his contract was going to be up and he wasn't going to renew but how did Werder Bremen only get 15mil for him??? I remember reading something right before he was sold that Fergie wanted him but the Glazers weren't willing to pay the wages he was asking for
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He's getting paid 5 mil a year so I guess that is relatively high which may have turned teams off but still what was he 22(?) when he was sold over the summer? how were there not more teams willing to go +15mil for him?

Ozil is nice though
laugh.gif
I still don't understand why Mou seems to prefer Di Maria to him...size *pause*, conditioning?

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

What a ball from Ozil.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ozil is nice though
laugh.gif
18mil Euros is not that much but Werder has to acquire money through sales and it was clear that Mesut would have left the club at the end
of his contracts.At Werder he had also his ups and downs which is for his age i guess nevertheless OK.
But guess what I should say about him leaving Schalke.He left us for peanuts considering his age also his contract had only 1,5 years.

Back
Top Bottom