The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Tevez wants out of City again, huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

The Sun is reporting that Real Madrid want to sell Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150 Million pounds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't think Madrid really needs him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him elsewhere within a season or two.
it was blown out of proportion when mancini was asked if he would sign ronaldo. he jokingly answered, "yes, we'll sign him for 200 million, along with messi, fabregas and inesta".
dude said it with humor and press just took it and ran with it 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

The Sun is reporting that Real Madrid want to sell Ronaldo to Manchester City for 150 Million pounds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously, I don't think Madrid really needs him, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him elsewhere within a season or two.
it was blown out of proportion when mancini was asked if he would sign ronaldo. he jokingly answered, "yes, we'll sign him for 200 million, along with messi, fabregas and inesta".
dude said it with humor and press just took it and ran with it 

laugh.gif

^ I freakin' hate the British press, media outlets like the Sun, Metro, Talksport etc all , bar the Guardian, are nothing but made up stories and quotes taken out of context.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out
Denilson as good as gone!!1!

1zvzfyg.gif

Why that bum would entertain the fantasy of playing in La Liga or Serie A is beyond me.  Dude deserves to be playing in Greece.

No offense to Greece.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guys Denilson. You and your 6 yard probing sideways passing wont be missed. 0 first team caps for the national team shows he just isnt good enough, but since he's Brazillian some other club will give him a shot....take the money and run Wenger!
Hats off for him saying he'd never go to Tottenham though.
pimp.gif

sam206:

Nah he wont and mean I'd be stupid of us to sell him. 10 goals and 17 assists for a squad player is a pretty good return. Who else of his quality are we going to find that is ok with the role he has now?  Thankfully Wenger knows is value to the squad.

via arsenal.com
Fabregas is not the only Arsenal player to be linked with a move with speculation also mounting over Andrey Arshavin's future. As far as Wenger is concerned, the Russian is going nowhere.

"Yes, I expect him to be at Arsenal next season," he said

We still however need a better starting LW as Nasri is wasted out wide and although Wenger said Ryo will be joining us for pre-season after doing well in the dutch league, we need someone who can contribute right way like hopefully Hazard or maybe even Ashley Young.

^ I freakin' hate the British press, media outlets like the Sun, Metro, Talksport etc all , bar the Guardian, are nothing but made up stories and quotes taken out of context.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I still expect some of our bums like Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc to be possibly on the way out
Denilson as good as gone!!1!

1zvzfyg.gif

Why that bum would entertain the fantasy of playing in La Liga or Serie A is beyond me.  Dude deserves to be playing in Greece.

No offense to Greece.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guys Denilson. You and your 6 yard probing sideways passing wont be missed. 0 first team caps for the national team shows he just isnt good enough, but since he's Brazillian some other club will give him a shot....take the money and run Wenger!
Hats off for him saying he'd never go to Tottenham though.
pimp.gif

sam206:

Nah he wont and mean I'd be stupid of us to sell him. 10 goals and 17 assists for a squad player is a pretty good return. Who else of his quality are we going to find that is ok with the role he has now?  Thankfully Wenger knows is value to the squad.

via arsenal.com
Fabregas is not the only Arsenal player to be linked with a move with speculation also mounting over Andrey Arshavin's future. As far as Wenger is concerned, the Russian is going nowhere.

"Yes, I expect him to be at Arsenal next season," he said

We still however need a better starting LW as Nasri is wasted out wide and although Wenger said Ryo will be joining us for pre-season after doing well in the dutch league, we need someone who can contribute right way like hopefully Hazard or maybe even Ashley Young.

Marcelo being constantly overlooked by Brasilian NT is a travesty.

That same thing has crossed my mind a few times. Every time I hear the commentators bring up Marcelo's nationaly, I always think "Wait, that's right! This dude is Brazilian but how come I've never seen him play in the national team?"

I wondered what the criteria is for not wanting him in the national team...
nerd.gif

Marcelo being constantly overlooked by Brasilian NT is a travesty.

That same thing has crossed my mind a few times. Every time I hear the commentators bring up Marcelo's nationaly, I always think "Wait, that's right! This dude is Brazilian but how come I've never seen him play in the national team?"

I wondered what the criteria is for not wanting him in the national team...
nerd.gif

Argentine press saying Arsenal have signed this kid. 
Also someone who was at the Arsenal charity event spoke with AA23 and he said he's staying.

According to @DJTayo who spoke with AA23 at the Arsenal charity event last night he has been told by Wenger that he is staying...another un-named source says of NB52 'a dickhead who will be a good dickhead at another club

Argentine press saying Arsenal have signed this kid. 
Also someone who was at the Arsenal charity event spoke with AA23 and he said he's staying.

According to @DJTayo who spoke with AA23 at the Arsenal charity event last night he has been told by Wenger that he is staying...another un-named source says of NB52 'a dickhead who will be a good dickhead at another club

Via @Barcaloco | Reports in Spain coming out that FC Barcelona have reached an agreement for Rossi. Barca is denying reports. Stay tuned.

I hope they didn't.

In other twitter news it looks like Arsenal are about to sign two more from Barcelona's cantina after they didn't extend their contracts. I can see why they wouldn't, at this rate Bojan will never get to play.

Via @Barcaloco | Reports in Spain coming out that FC Barcelona have reached an agreement for Rossi. Barca is denying reports. Stay tuned.

I hope they didn't.

In other twitter news it looks like Arsenal are about to sign two more from Barcelona's cantina after they didn't extend their contracts. I can see why they wouldn't, at this rate Bojan will never get to play.

eek.gif
If the reports are true about Rossi. This gives Barca depth up front, but Villa has been solid this year, and although at times he was awful, I can't imagine Pep changing the attack next season.

If true, I think this seals a loan move for Bojan, perhaps even something more permanent.

eek.gif
If the reports are true about Rossi. This gives Barca depth up front, but Villa has been solid this year, and although at times he was awful, I can't imagine Pep changing the attack next season.

If true, I think this seals a loan move for Bojan, perhaps even something more permanent.

Back
Top Bottom