The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Tevez likely destination looks like Inter. He's already met with Inter chief, only question is an outright buy or loan with view to permanent.

Tevez-Eto'o-Pazzini up front? I don't like the idea of him playing on the wing where he's not as effective. Inter have no wingers as it is. Not opposed to a year-long loan with option to buy though.
are you forgetting ricky and nagatomo? Eto'o can playout wide with teves or milito in the middle and ricky or pazzini on theother side. im eager to see whats going to happen if sneijder stays andgasparini keeps that 3-4-3
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Tevez likely destination looks like Inter. He's already met with Inter chief, only question is an outright buy or loan with view to permanent.

Tevez-Eto'o-Pazzini up front? I don't like the idea of him playing on the wing where he's not as effective. Inter have no wingers as it is. Not opposed to a year-long loan with option to buy though.
are you forgetting ricky and nagatomo? Eto'o can playout wide with teves or milito in the middle and ricky or pazzini on theother side. im eager to see whats going to happen if sneijder stays andgasparini keeps that 3-4-3
nerd.gif

Damn just came to the realization that both Enrique and Bojan can go back to Barca, and at the same time!

Damn just came to the realization that both Enrique and Bojan can go back to Barca, and at the same time!

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.

Does anyone know the MLS starting XI tonight?

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.

Does anyone know the MLS starting XI tonight?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Kun to city is a done deal.
357365269.jpg

DUDE IS DEAD TO ME.. anyone but city/pool  
but i wonder if this deal will have any effect on tevez ambition to leave

Back
Top Bottom