The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I was #!%@!@! SHOCKED when i saw it on twitter..i thought for sure he was gonna be here again for another cycle.

Bradley fired today, Jurgen announced tomorrow

nerd.gif

I was #!%@!@! SHOCKED when i saw it on twitter..i thought for sure he was gonna be here again for another cycle.

Bradley fired today, Jurgen announced tomorrow

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Mata hopefully will be a Gunner by Saturday.
pimp.gif

that would be a fantastic pick-up - very underrated player in my opinion.

as far as the usmnt i can see klinsmann getting the job. he has an understanding of the culture and league here in the states. and for van gaal - i don't think the "total football" concept will work here. i mean there is a potential for it, but with the players we have right now we lack the technical ability. our best attributes circle around our athleticism, effort, desire, etc.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Mata hopefully will be a Gunner by Saturday.
pimp.gif

that would be a fantastic pick-up - very underrated player in my opinion.

as far as the usmnt i can see klinsmann getting the job. he has an understanding of the culture and league here in the states. and for van gaal - i don't think the "total football" concept will work here. i mean there is a potential for it, but with the players we have right now we lack the technical ability. our best attributes circle around our athleticism, effort, desire, etc.

Back
Top Bottom