The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Haven't heard of Newcastle since the Alan Shearer days. They're going to have a tough time staying in the first division.

Berbatov is so nice on the field it hurts. I really think he would really shine in La Liga for a team like Sevilla or even Real Madrid.

Haven't heard of Newcastle since the Alan Shearer days. They're going to have a tough time staying in the first division.

Berbatov is so nice on the field it hurts. I really think he would really shine in La Liga for a team like Sevilla or even Real Madrid.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

legend
pimp.gif

Man Utd had a respectable start to the season. As far as my boy, Chicharito had a regular performance. Although you can credit his hustle on the 3rd goal by Giggs which was courtesy of his steal. Overall, a just result.

Good to have all the major leagues starting up once again.

Man Utd had a respectable start to the season. As far as my boy, Chicharito had a regular performance. Although you can credit his hustle on the 3rd goal by Giggs which was courtesy of his steal. Overall, a just result.

Good to have all the major leagues starting up once again.

Originally Posted by tonton32

legend
pimp.gif
word.
not many players in the EPL and maybe in the world that's quite like him...definitely one of the best of his generation
pimp.gif

but he still can't tackle for %#%+ though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tonton32

legend
pimp.gif
word.
not many players in the EPL and maybe in the world that's quite like him...definitely one of the best of his generation
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

ryan-giggs-the-offside.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hell yeah...but 9, though?

last time i checked,it was:

• Only player to have won 11 league titles,and only Manchester United player to have played in all eleven Premier League-winning teams.
  • Most Premier League appearances for an outfield player.
  • Most Premier League assists (accurate records are only available from 2002 onwards).
  • Only player to have scored in all 19 Premier League campaigns since its inception - record continued in the opening match of the 2010/11 season with a goal vs Newcastle.
  • Played in every Premier League season since its inception. Giggs is the only player to do this with one club.
  • Only player to have scored in eleven consecutive Champions League tournaments (1996-97 to 2006-07).
  • Only Manchester United player to have scored in fourteen different Champions League tournaments.
  • Most goals by a British player in the Champions League/European Cup proper history,and 14th overall (not including preliminary rounds).
  • Most appearances by a Manchester United player.
  • First player to score 100 Premier League goals for Manchester United.
  • Second midfielder to have scored 100 goals in the Premier League for a single club (first being Matt Le Tissier).

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

ryan-giggs-the-offside.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hell yeah...but 9, though?

last time i checked,it was:

• Only player to have won 11 league titles,and only Manchester United player to have played in all eleven Premier League-winning teams.
  • Most Premier League appearances for an outfield player.
  • Most Premier League assists (accurate records are only available from 2002 onwards).
  • Only player to have scored in all 19 Premier League campaigns since its inception - record continued in the opening match of the 2010/11 season with a goal vs Newcastle.
  • Played in every Premier League season since its inception. Giggs is the only player to do this with one club.
  • Only player to have scored in eleven consecutive Champions League tournaments (1996-97 to 2006-07).
  • Only Manchester United player to have scored in fourteen different Champions League tournaments.
  • Most goals by a British player in the Champions League/European Cup proper history,and 14th overall (not including preliminary rounds).
  • Most appearances by a Manchester United player.
  • First player to score 100 Premier League goals for Manchester United.
  • Second midfielder to have scored 100 goals in the Premier League for a single club (first being Matt Le Tissier).

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Ozil to Real Madrid
http://www.realmadrid.com...play_for_Real_Madrid.htm

my thoughts exactly. hes been my favorite young player for sometime, cant be too surprised though, once mourinho join madrid every young talent was praying for that phone call.

better believe barca's training just got a little more serious, 'pep' has to notice how much better jose is making them.  Nov 28th = el classico
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif
every time i see him about to go for a tackle i cringe, as martin tyler said "he never quite learned how to tackle"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Ozil to Real Madrid
http://www.realmadrid.com...play_for_Real_Madrid.htm

my thoughts exactly. hes been my favorite young player for sometime, cant be too surprised though, once mourinho join madrid every young talent was praying for that phone call.

better believe barca's training just got a little more serious, 'pep' has to notice how much better jose is making them.  Nov 28th = el classico
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

laugh.gif
every time i see him about to go for a tackle i cringe, as martin tyler said "he never quite learned how to tackle"
laugh.gif

man @++!%@ just got a whole lot better as well, milner is class, and my boy balotelli is and will be a problem with the right coaching...still mad that i have to hate him now after supporting him for soo long.

mourinho got mesut and sami khedira for about €30m! balotelli alone was about 25m.

Back
Top Bottom