The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

30t6p3b.gif
 Well now to start another 7 game win streak I guess.

ohwell.gif
Well, at least we tied. We HAVE to win these games if we want to make a run for the title though. These draws are not going to cut it.

Vermarlen had a nightmare today, both goals were from his mistakes. RVP should have finished off the chance after Songs put him through and I dont ever, EVER, want to see Ramsey out wide again. Gervinho and OX are both fit and we @!$+%$+ start RAMSEY as a left winger!? @!@ Wenger.
@@$# me the last 24 have been horrible. I didnt win the Mega Millions, I read in General that high schoolers are banging NFL cheerleaders and now Arsenal lost. @@$#, @@$#, @@$#!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Wow....it's over. City just handed the title over to United.  
United are in a good position right now,but it's far from over...they still have to play City at the Etihad...
besides,it's gonna be tough to pick up all three points against Blackburn tomorrow...
United have only managed to win twice in the last eleven meetings at Ewood Park,so it's not as easy as some might think...

^ Yeah, way too early for any of that talk. No guarantees that United will get the W's, despite how it looks on paper.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves... still a long way to go.

That Nadal/Ronaldo commercial was 
pimp.gif
Ronaldo looks like he's a bit douchey, but the kinda douche who you like to hang out

with cause he's cool haha.

And super rich and im sure the females flock to him like no other

I %**$*%@ hate Portland's defense. We need to put 4 defenders back there. Not 2 midfielders, one CB and that waste of space Brunner.

Originally Posted by gabers

pimp.gif
Ronaldo looks like he's a bit douchey, but the kinda douche who you like to hang out

Biggest understatement ever. Dude is a douche. Still my favorite player though, and yes would hang out with him.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by gabers

pimp.gif

Biggest understatement ever. Dude is a douche. Still my favorite player though, and yes would hang out with him.
definition of swagger
pimp.gif

how do yall watch games? only games i ever catch on tv is the epl game that be on saturday mornings

Back
Top Bottom