The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, at least we had a few seasons of being half way competitive.

Without that Champions League spot it's back to another decade of mid-table mediocrity for Spurs -We'll seriously struggle to finish in the top ten next season.

No Bale or Modric and no chance of attracting decent players.

Congrats to Arsenal and Newcastle for their 3rd and 4th place finishes respectively.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Congrats to Arsenal and Newcastle for their 3rd and 4th place finishes respectively.

I still see us winning our final game and finishing 4th. But with our luck, i also see chelsea winning the champions league and taking our place

Yall dudes trying to reverse jinx.  Arsenal has just as good of a chance to lose/drop points at West Brom than Spurs do.  I am glad we still in 3rd and control our destiny.  Hopefully we don't mess it up again.  I feel bad for Sagna as well
tired.gif

Well, I think QPR need a draw to avoid relegation (correct me if I'm wrong), so I guess there's still an incentive.

Keepie Uppie: I'm brazillian/ Portuguese. I can't by blood like maradona. Respect his play sure, but he isn't Pele.

Let's hope taarabt can do some work. I would be happy for a QPR bus to get parked for 90 at Arab money stadium.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, at least we had a few seasons of being half way competitive.

Without that Champions League spot it's back to another decade of mid-table mediocrity for Spurs -We'll seriously struggle to finish in the top ten next season.

No Bale or Modric and no chance of attracting decent players.

At the beginning of the season, I really really liked Spurs.  I felt like they were one or two key players away from being a real top notch competitors. But they wasted too many opportunities.  Adebayor should have been way more prolific.  I always knew if they don't make CL, say goodbye to Modric and Bale.  RVV will most likely leave as well and then that's a wrap for Tottenham. 
It's really a shame for them, they had a good thing going.  I think once Harry took his eye off the squad and started looking at Euro's it collapsed.  And now he doesn't even have that Eng job.  
30t6p3b.gif

As for City, they're mercenaries did well.  I can't lie, with 430m pounds and the talent they acquired, they're biggest enemy was themselves.  Could they keep it together?  Seems like they did.  Winning a league once is relatively easy, consistently winning will be an issue.  United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle (not as much), will all be grinding hard to take that trophy. 

for the question a page or two back i like the 4-2-3-1 if its done right like munchen and dortmund. the zonal site is dope definetly going bavk to that one. outdated for the most part but i want to know which teams still use the true dutch total football

as for the same question i think. i get all my news and rumors from you guys especially engoi haha

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

thanks
pimp.gif
got my first away kit

feelsgoodman

No problem guys. It really is an awesome deal. I wear a 48 which fits like an XL even though the chart says 2xl. I wear XL in adidas as well.

Wouldn't it be something if Macheda had the chance to score the decisive goal in the city/qpr game?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Wouldn't it be something if Macheda had the chance to score the decisive goal in the city/qpr game?
it would be...but too bad he's injured.
anyways Milan derby was epic af.

When to a Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS) game and it was awesome. The quality is obvious not to the level of Europe but it was nevertheless entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom