The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

great news about tom.. honestly though i wouldnt mind seeing jones play cmf.. im convinced that kid can play anything.. deff getting him on my away kit now

*edit.. fletch deserves a shot too had some good games for Scotland.. honestly i think carrick doesnt fit to well with the run and gun we are currently playing.. to defensive minded, not creative enough

Sucks being a Roma fan 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

great news about tom.. honestly though i wouldnt mind seeing jones play cmf.. im convinced that kid can play anything.. deff getting him on my away kit now

*edit.. fletch deserves a shot too had some good games for Scotland.. honestly i think carrick doesnt fit to well with the run and gun we are currently playing.. to defensive minded, not creative enough

agreed.

but for our next match at least, a more defensive approach is needed. we never play a completely forward minded midfield in europe.

Fernando Torres might face a fine from Chelsea after he gave an interview with a Spanish website. He reportedly called his teammates "old" and "slow".

The nerve of this d-bag 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Ibra is out for tomorrows match. I had a feeling he was gonna beast against his old team.

I was expecting big things as well. Shut up all these analysts saying we aint gonna do #%+* in CL.
Cassano will suffice. Hopefully he's still high on that goal from over the weekend.

Champions League, I'm excited.

Disappointed Tottenham isn't in it but at least AC Milan's in there so I'll be pulling for them.

Terry and Lampard dropped. Probably because of the fixture at the weekend, but still quite interesting.

Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Luiz, Mikel, Malouda, Meireles, Sturridge, Torres, Mata.

It's matchday boys! I'm hoping Wenger is tapping up Gotze as I type. Lol

It's good to have Song, Gervinho and Sagna back and hopefully Arteta has a big game for his first game on the big stage.

We need a good result and to hopefully calm our nerves so we can aim for first place in the group.

Come on Arsenal!

Originally Posted by hugebird

Terry and Lampard dropped. Probably because of the fixture at the weekend, but still quite interesting.

Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Luiz, Mikel, Malouda, Meireles, Sturridge, Torres, Mata.
Sturridge and Mata
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

What blogs /sites do people use for rumors/transfer news?

If you are looking for info about leagues in England the BBC Sports "rumors and gossip" page is updated daily with a easy to read summary of all the mostly trash rumors and gossip published on other sites. Take everything with a grain of salt but you can spend 2-3mins there and get a quick summary of what may or lay not be going on in the world of English football transfers during the window.

I always end up travelling for work during CL match weeks.
frown.gif

I gotta do better with my planning.

Back
Top Bottom