The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Pato is a G 
pimp.gif

Anyone have a link for the Barcelona-Milan game? I'm stuck watching it in Italian since my school doesn't have any channels!

Ridiculous assist by Messi there. There's honestly no way he should've been able to set Pedro up like that. He was completely surrounded.

Dortmund are just showing how hard it is to try to play like Barcelona, with the high press, and short, quick passes
Dortmund has struggled by making some iffy passes that Arsenal have easily intercepted.

SMFH. this Barca defense is fragile whenever we have a key piece missing. This is why I wanted us to pursue a big name defender instead of Alexis Sanchez 

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Barca brought this on themselves: Way too low great passing-to-shot on goal ratio.

this too...

sometimes we just pass way too damn much in the box. We did try to test the keeper from long range today but there were many situations where a shot should've been taken instead of an extra pass...the main culprit for this was Dani Alves today
mad.gif

then the Abidal run at the end where he was wide open...and he launches a cross to the other side of the field instead of going for it...

Wow at Milan tying Barca at Camp Nou. Clutch goal from Thiago Silva and Barca was practically dominating.
Torres with two assists?...I ain't even mad, bro.
pimp.gif

I can wait for Sturridge and Lukaku to be the two men up front for Chelsea, that's gonna !$$%!+$ amazing.
LMAO at Arsenal...that Perisic goal was piffffff.
pimp.gif

Bout to check out PS Store if the FIFA 12 demo is out.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Barca brought this on themselves: Way too low great passing-to-shot on goal ratio.

They played the way they always do, 22 shots should have been enough. It was pretty clear after Cassano got subbed that Milan were just trying not to hammered by playing catenaccio and absorbing pressure. Milan were fortunate to draw to say the least, and they can thank Nesta for the result - amazing to perform as he just did at 35.
Hopefully Barca can withstand all these key injuries and make their trophy push in the second half of the season. Pique, Sanchez, and now Don Andres is out for a month with a hamstring tear.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom