The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

mad.gif
....Is this guy serious, muntari for Forlan arent we trying to win? what about pazzini put him in......this is frustrating
tired.gif

EDIT: Get that Fu%%*r  out of there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

i dont even know how I feel about "La Liga" anymore
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: lets go Nerazzurri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel the same way.
i enjoy watching the bundesliga more than la liga nowadays. quality of play/competition/atmosphere in the bundesliga >, although the table may not show it right now because its still early days for both leagues.
the financial troubles in la liga are really having a terrible effect on the league. i think we saw that in the last transfer window with the exodus of players going abroad.

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

30t6p3b.gif

i feel the same way.
i enjoy watching the bundesliga more than la liga nowadays. quality of play/competition/atmosphere in the bundesliga >, although the table may not show it right now because its still early days for both leagues.
the financial troubles in la liga are really having a terrible effect on the league. i think we saw that in the last transfer window with the exodus of players going abroad.
Am I the only one who doesn't really care THAT much about the outcome of any country's league? To me the individual leagues are just "regular seasons" while Champions League is the "playoffs". Winning the league is cool and all but I don't count it as a real trophy; after all there's only 2-3 good teams in every league (although I agree Bundesliga has the most competition). Barca could be in 4th place but as long as we're better than Madrid/Espanyol and performing well in the Champions League I'd still be happy
laugh.gif

By the way can't wait for the Man United Chelsea game 
pimp.gif

I hate having players I like on squads I'm not fond of (Meireles and Juan Mata on Chelsea). I'm still rooting for United though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

30t6p3b.gif

i feel the same way.
Am I the only one who doesn't really care THAT much about the outcome of any country's league? To me the individual leagues are just "regular seasons" while Champions League is the "playoffs". Winning the league is cool and all but I don't count it as a real trophy; after all there's only 2-3 good teams in every league (although I agree Bundesliga has the most competition). Barca could be in 4th place but as long as we're better than Madrid/Espanyol and performing well in the Champions League I'd still be happy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Anyway, I'll predict 2-1 Chelsea. I believe strong defensive teams will be capable of exposing United's relative lack of creativity and invention in the midfield. Right now they're getting their goals due to excellent movement and physical prowess. A disciplined and talented back line should be able to limit those types of goal scoring opportunities. 

^ Thats because La Liga sucks.  Even Real Madrid doesnt give Barca competition to be honest. Casillas was totally wrong when he said Madrid was better than United.  United and Barca have one thing no one else has, CHEMISTRY.  When I see the football Madrid is playing it hurts my eyes.  No ball control in midfield and wait for the defense to make a mistake.  Thats why they didnt reach the CL Final like Barca and United.

Originally Posted by Curious24

^ Thats because La Liga sucks.  Even Real Madrid doesnt give Barca competition to be honest. Casillas was totally wrong when he said Madrid was better than United.  United and Barca have one thing no one else has, CHEMISTRY.  When I see the football Madrid is playing it hurts my eyes.  No ball control in midfield and wait for the defense to make a mistake.  

Real would eat United for breakfast. The Chemistry between Ronaldo and Ozil > The tension between Rooney and Nani. Watching the way United score goals gives me eye cancer: Waiting for the goalkeeper not to clear the ball far enough and score an easy goal off the rebound.

Barca and Real are easily 1 and 2 in the world. This makes La Liga as a whole very boring to watch (minus El Clasico), but they are still the best in the world.

Thats why they didnt reach the CL Final like Barca and United.

No, the reason why Real didn't reach the CL final is because they ran into the same team that wiped the field with United in the middle of England. Which is why the CL format sucks. Everyone knows that the real final should've been Barca-Real.

Modric scored a cracker within the first 10 and now Pool are down to 10 men. Lot of cards in this game. Wouldn't be shocked to see another sending off.

Hey, Defoe slightly resembled a striker there.

Pool down 2 goals and 2 men...curtains.

Rooney and Chicharito up-front. Berba still can't get into the starting XI.

Kun again...
30t6p3b.gif

Tottenham are not a title contender but as I've said previously, with the addition of a true CF which they have
in Adebayor, they are clearly the 4th best team. King also adds so much stability to the backline, Kaboul actually
looks serviceable as a CB with King starting. Liverpool shouldn't have started Carroll today, Kuyt would have
had much more success. Both instances where Adam and Skrtel got sent off were calls that had to me made if the
ref was going to have any consistency in the way he was managing the match. I really wish Lennon was fit so he
could have started on the right and we would have had an even easier time in the match, but am very satisfied with
this result.

...Oh yea gooners
laugh.gif

Starting Torres because of his transfer fee and not giving the team the best chance to win. :smh:

No reason on earth for him to be on the pitch instead of Drogba or Anelka.

Back
Top Bottom