The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

eek.gif
What a strike... but you really gotta blame the keeper.

What the *@#@ is up with playing Spurs and their freaking defenders hitting wonder strikes against us? King, Kaboul, and now Walker!

Why the *@#@ wasn't Ramsey taken off at half time? He was a complete passenger today and tried his hardest to misplace every pass and break up anything that resembled an attack, I don't give a +%%+ about the goal he scored that was all Song.

Why the *@#@ did we sign Jenkinson? Dude IS NOT READY FOR THIS LEVEL OF FOOTBALL YET. Sanga had that chimp in his pocket all game, then sadly he gets injured, Jenkinson comes on and Bale looks like the greatest winger on the planet while running at the kid. +%* did we sell Eboue for? He was a damn good option for backup RB.

God damn it I'm soooo @@%+%!@ pissed right now. Congrats to the Spurs fans on here but *@#@ your club.

Originally Posted by trunks206

What the *@#@ is up with playing Spurs and their freaking defenders hitting wonder strikes against us? King, Kaboul, and now Walker!

Why the *@#@ wasn't Ramsey taken off at half time? He was a complete passenger today and tried his hardest to misplace every pass and break up anything that resembled an attack, I don't give a +%%+ about the goal he scored that was all Song.

Why the *@#@ did we sign Jenkinson? Dude IS NOT READY FOR THIS LEVEL OF FOOTBALL YET. Sanga had that chimp in his pocket all game, then sadly he gets injured, Jenkinson comes on and Bale looks like the greatest winger on the planet while running at the kid. +%* did we sell Eboue for? He was a damn good option for backup RB.

God damn it I'm soooo @@%+%!@ pissed right now. Congrats to the Spurs fans on here but *@#@ your club.
Alla this. Especially the part about Ramsey. He's lucky he was able to slip in front of RVP for that goal. Only time he didnt look lost out there today
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by trunks206

Alla this. Especially the part about Ramsey. He's lucky he was able to slip in front of RVP for that goal. Only time he didnt look lost out there today
30t6p3b.gif
Ramsey was awful, I agree he should have been taken off at the half. When he got the goal, there was a brief glimmer of hope that he woke up, that quickly went to %$%% Dude was playing keep away against his own team
Sagna getting injured
30t6p3b.gif

Blae was busting Jenkinsons %$#

Great win for spurs today. They are showing that their run in champions league wasn't a fluke. Arsenal was a good team for a long time but that time passed has passed. They need a new coach and more experienced players. Btw, you forgot to mention rose in that list. avy check

Juve
pimp.gif

Serie A is shaping up to be a great race - Juve and Napoli have to be the favorites at this point. No doubt Milan is regretting Pirlo join Juve; he's been the difference in midfield.

Barca looked uninspired against Gijon, but I'll take the points. Masherano again looks excellent in defense; such a versatile player.

Norwich looked really good against a tired United. Great tactics and were unlucky not to get more from the game. But I'm glad Ando came through and scored.

Everton v 'Pool, ref killed that name giving Rodwell a straight red for a very good tackle. Suarez a little cheat!

[h1]
[h1]Broken leg for Sagna adds to Arsenal misery[/h1]
ESPN staff
October 2, 2011« No Ferdinand or Gerrard in Capello's England squad

29910.2.jpg

Arsene Wenger endured a tough day at White Hart Lane [emoji]169[/emoji] PA Photos
http://i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; display: block; float: left; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-size: 0.909em; width: 1.6em; height: 1.6em; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-position: -13.4em -5.5em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Enlarge
[/h1]

/i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif);">http://i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 0.417em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 25.833em; background-position: -81.703em -2.083em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

/i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif);">http://i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 1.583em; width: 24.25em; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); padding-top: 0.167em; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0.5em; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.417em; margin-left: 0px; background-position: -107.5em -1.833em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Related Links
http://i.espn.co.uk/espnuk/espnSprite42.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 0.75em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 25.833em; background-position: -81.703em -2.5em; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">
Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna will be out of action for up to three months after breaking his leg in thenorth London derby at Tottenham on Sunday.

Arsenal fell to goals from Rafael van der Vaart and Kyle Walker at White Hart Lane, meaning they have taken just seven points from as many league games this season. The result leaves them in 15th place in the Premier League table.

France international Sagna had to be substituted during the second half after an aerial collision with Benoit Assou-Ekotto. The right-back fell awkwardly and collided with an advertising hoarding, requiring aid as he left the pitch.

It has now emerged that Sagna fractured a bone in his leg, meaning he will be out for around three months. The defender will have an operation on Monday, so he will not be available for Les Bleus' forthcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against Albania and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

"The France team doctor, Fabrice Bryand, was informed by his Arsenal colleague of an unstable fracture to Bacary Sagna's right fibula," an FFF statement explained.

"The defender will be operated on tomorrow and is expected to be out for around three months. Laurent Blanc has therefore called up Lille's Mathieu Debuchy."

The news caps a frustrating day for Arsene Wenger, who questioned the role of the officials after Sunday's game. Wenger felt Van der Vaart handled the ball in the build-up to Spurs' opening goal.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^That was the goal by Martin Palermo that previously held the Guinness World Record for longest header.

Back
Top Bottom