The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

The Beeb is reporting that Chelsea have accepted transfer requests from Alex and Nico Anelka, so they will be looking at January exits.

2-0 at halftime thanks to a long range shot from Arteta and a TV header from a corner soon after. We are in control but we need a third to put this to bed, hopefully we come out after the break and look to end it and not give Wigan any hope of getting anything from this game.

Let's see if we've learned how to do this.

Balotelli...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good performance today. 5 wins in 6 games. Now to rest everyone in our last CL fixture and hope the other 3 English teams all drop into the Europa League.
laugh.gif

Come on Santa please give me an early Christmas present.

laugh.gif
@ Balotelli's goal

Cesc
pimp.gif

Cuenca
pimp.gif
Look out for this kid. Pacy, plenty of trickery, technically sound, decent crosser; profiles as a classic winger. Only 19 as well.

Hala Madrid! Another solid 3-0 victory. CR7's ankle gave me a bit of a scare this week. 
I said it before the season started, AVB's first move should have been shedding any and all dead weight and now he's one window late moving Alex and Anelka. 

City's domestic form is scintillating, maybe their failures in CL could be a blessing to focus solely on winning the Premiership. 

Originally Posted by trunks206

Good performance today. 5 wins in 6 games. Now to rest everyone in our last CL fixture and hope the other 3 English teams all drop into the Europa League.
laugh.gif

Come on Santa please give me an early Christmas present.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Another good game, we need to keep it up

RvP has 5 games to beat Alan Shearer record for goals in a calender year which is 36 and RvP currently has 32

"I think he's torn ligaments in his ankle so he could be out for four weeks.'' ~ SAF

Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Barca looked amazing in that first 45 today. That announcer that orgasms everytime Barca scores is great. "Heavenly." "A loving touch."

Originally Posted by SinnerP

"I think he's torn ligaments in his ankle so he could be out for four weeks.'' ~ SAF

Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

what have United done to deserve all these injuries?
frown.gif

happy for Jones' first goal for United though...many more to come from him hopefully...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

happy for Jones' first goal for United though...many more to come from him hopefully...
do we give up yet? when the hell will $hitty LOSE  and help us out!!!!!!!??????
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SMH at all these injuries

Somehow, with all these injuries and a stretch of incredibly poor form for the past two months, we're still eeking out wins and draws. It boggles my mind that we're second in the table in this shape. We have to find our form with the players we have and quick.

laugh.gif
@ Balotelli's goal. I @*@$@$% love this guy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Mario, stupid swag

also was talkin w/ a dude the other day and I was sayin sumthin along the lines of Becks bein a bum... hes a lil older than me and was like naw man that dude used to be the goods....

found this video...

dat ball placement/rotation
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Chicharito...
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

frown.gif

do we give up yet? when the hell will $hitty LOSE  and help us out!!!!!!!??????
frown.gif
I don't see that happening anytime soon.  They're working so well as a team right now... plus with their depth...
30t6p3b.gif

Berba's down... Chicha's down... Danny's just coming back... Maybe we will see some January-transfer action. 

laugh.gif
As soon as I saw it, I knew that this forum where you see a million threads about the subject of "swag" would be drooling all over the "swag" of Balotelli's goal. It was actually by far the easiest goal to score out of all 5 City goals. The guy is still straight comedy to me, just a ticking time bomb that is bound to do something stupid to hurt his team. I would've much rather have him not get the red card due to his idiocy against Liverpool and City go for 3 points that game than score this goal in a game that they would've won by 2-3 goals anyway. Great player though, no denying that.
pimp.gif
@ Toure's and Johnson's goals. City are about to demolish all goal scoring records for a Premiership team.
30t6p3b.gif
@ United keep getting 3 points from games they win 1-0 like 4 out of the last 5 games. Still a comfortable lead by City though.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

RIP Socrates.

frown.gif
RIP
tired.gif
 to a true number 10...

Sócrates was one of the very few qualified medical doctors to play the game at the very highest level,captaining Brazil in the 1982 World Cup,widely recognised as one of the best teams (along with Hungary in 1954 and Holland in 1974) never to win the tournament.

His style of play was unmistakable;elegant and effortless almost to the point of nonchalance,and with a penchant for the back-heel that prompted Pelé to remark that Socrates played better going backwards than most footballers going forward.

Back
Top Bottom