The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

United injury list:

Chicharito
Berbatov
Anderson
Cleverley
Fabio
Rafael
Owen

Carrick suspended for Basel.

That means we have Rooney, Welbeck, Young, Nani, Giggs, Park, Fletcher, Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and the younger players.

I'm nervous about the match...
30t6p3b.gif
We definitely need to reinforce the midfield in January. We can't wait to weather these injuries.

Blue is the Color.
pimp.gif

Man-city this weekend, lets see if we can put an end to this invincible run.

Looks like Chelsea is finally hitting their stride, hope they can keep it up. My dude Drogba been putting in work lately
pimp.gif

LOL @ Group G.

Wanted Valencia to advance, but nice work by Drogba to get his brace. Juan Mata is one helluva playmaker; guy has velvet touch. Romeu
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Looks like Chelsea is finally hitting their stride, hope they can keep it up. My dude Drogba been putting in work lately
pimp.gif
Let's not get carried away, it's only been a couple matches. I don't wanna jinx this.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

30t6p3b.gif
at Dortmund...they give up 2 goals in the final 5 minutes of the match....at HOME.

Olympiakos gotta be PISSED
laugh.gif
Yeah they weren't even celebrating a minute after they scored their 3rd goal on us because the players and fans got word that OM had equalized. Two heartbreaking late losses for Dortmund in the group.  
Can anyone give me a logical reason why Santos, our only fit fullback, played today in a meaningless game????? He was hurt during the match and Wenger said it looks bad. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Miguel should have started, I dont get what Wenger was thinking.

anybody ever watch maure  and notice rooney and welbeck don't get on very much ..they don't link very well at all its like every time welbeck comes on rooney decides  he doesn't feel like SS anymore.. so he kinda avoids passing to welbeck

Some more Clasico fodder. Via Phil Schoen of GolTV.

I don't think Real Madrid in my lifetime has had as good of a team as they do right now. I think you have to go back to the 1950s before you even come close. But Barcelona seems to have Real Madrid's number, and it'll be interesting to see if they can keep it. If Barcelona is healthy, Puyol is out there, I think they can come away with a draw. If not, and Real scores early, this could get ugly. But I think there will be a feeling out period in this match, Barcelona will maintain most of the possession and … I'll go with a 1-1 draw.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

United injury list:

Chicharito
Berbatov
Anderson
Cleverley
Fabio
Rafael
Owen

Carrick suspended for Basel.

That means we have Rooney, Welbeck, Young, Nani, Giggs, Park, Fletcher, Smalling, Jones, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and the younger players.

I'm nervous about the match...
30t6p3b.gif
We definitely need to reinforce the midfield in January. We can't wait to weather these injuries.

That's just an insane injury list....
30t6p3b.gif

Truth be told I'm glad Carrick isn't on the pitch.  He should have been sold approximately 2 transfer windows ago.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Some more Clasico fodder. Via Phil Schoen of GolTV.

I don't think Real Madrid in my lifetime has had as good of a team as they do right now. I think you have to go back to the 1950s before you even come close. But Barcelona seems to have Real Madrid's number, and it'll be interesting to see if they can keep it. If Barcelona is healthy, Puyol is out there, I think they can come away with a draw. If not, and Real scores early, this could get ugly. But I think there will be a feeling out period in this match, Barcelona will maintain most of the possession and … I'll go with a 1-1 draw.

Honestly I think Madrid's gonna win this one. The way Barca has been playing away from home=
30t6p3b.gif
Puyol is a MUST for this game. It's a shame that one of the best CBs has been sidelined so much by injuries the past few years. Barca didn't lose a single game with him in the lineup last year (correct me if I'm wrong)...If he and Pique play together (and if Pique returns to his pre-Shakira form) we can get a draw or a win

Anyways hopefully Madrid keeps the scissor kicks to a minimum and hopefully Di Maria, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Alves, and Busquets won't put on a diving clinic

Looks like Bayern is putting out a weak lineup against City.

They still have to pray for Villarreal to take something off Napoli. They haven't shown themselves capable of anything like that, though.

Back
Top Bottom