The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Vidic... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This is gonna be a "throbbing" second half. Manchester scrapping for their lives. You've got to think Basel will crack if they take this much pressure for 45 more minutes.

City take the 1 nil lead into the half. Villareal keeping things square after 45'

A very interesting 45 minutes ahead to say the least.

Lets get it City! Anyone see that shot by Silva?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Nani putting United on his back, hope Vidic is okay but it looks like ligament tear.

Villareal scored a gol but it was ruled off-side I believe and I'm not suprised by City beating Bayern B, Still think Napoli will win

We look too patient...

Too flat footed...

Very one-dimensional (cross it in from the wings)

COME ON UNITED!!!!!

It'll ultimately benefit Man City to get knocked out here. It's better for them to win the league and lose the CL than to lose both. *kanyeshrug*

I've been watching soccer long enough that it seems an absolute certainty that Manchester will at least equalize here.
So happy to eat my words. Basel. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not surprised...

We were flat footed, the entire match...

No creativity...

Time to focus on the league...

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I've been watching soccer long enough that it seems an absolute certainty that Manchester will at least equalize here.
So happy to eat my words. Basel. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Probably. Then they'll get APOEL in the next round.Edit: Or not...
laugh.gif

COME ON BASEL.
laugh.gif

Man I love the camera angle from inside a goal under siege. So epic, especially with the rain falling off the crossbar when the ball slams against it.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom