The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

LFC cleaning house today. Comolli gone. cant really blame our owners. word is Diehn (former Arsenal director) is up for the job.

also got ride of Bruckner (Head of Sports medicine?) and our GK coach are dunzo too.

this is more exciting that any of our last 2 transfer windows. such is life of a Liverpool fan.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Did Ronaldo just J!zz on them in his celebration?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Messi is not (emphatic NO) winning the world cup in 2014 in brazil. Stop it.

Argentina isn't even the best in South America, they'd have to go through Uruguay and Brazil. Argentina isn't even seeing those teams.

Not to mention Germany, Netherlands, Spain, which they would have to get through in order for Messi to hold the cup.

Be content and satisified with Messi winning cups in la Liga and Champions league, he is not touching or kissing a world cup.

Right about now Argentina is at the same level of Paraguay and Chile in South America. 2nd Tier, no way they can see Uruguay (obviously the best in Conmebol) and they have a history of choking against Brazil.

indifferent.gif
whaaa?Is this guy serious?Even if 4 NTers were on Argentinas defense, an offense with Kun, Tevez, Hiquain, Milito, DiMaria and Messi still has a chance at a World Cup. Argentina is like the Saints and Nuggets team of a few years back a ton of offense but little to no D. A few changes and a better coach can take them over the top.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Argentina isn't even the best in South America, they'd have to go through Uruguay and Brazil. Argentina isn't even seeing those teams.

Not to mention Germany, Netherlands, Spain, which they would have to get through in order for Messi to hold the cup.

Be content and satisified with Messi winning cups in la Liga and Champions league, he is not touching or kissing a world cup.

Right about now Argentina is at the same level of Paraguay and Chile in South America. 2nd Tier, no way they can see Uruguay (obviously the best in Conmebol) and they have a history of choking against Brazil.

indifferent.gif
whaaa?Is this guy serious?Even if 4 NTers were on Argentinas defense, an offense with Kun, Tevez, Hiquain, Milito, DiMaria and Messi still has a chance at a World Cup. Argentina is like the Saints and Nuggets team of a few years back a ton of offense but little to no D. A few changes and a better coach can take them over the top.
I know you're trying to make a point... but you sound ridiculous. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

indifferent.gif
I know you're trying to make a point... but you sound ridiculous. 
laugh.gif
Ill gladly take burdisso's spot 
laugh.gif

Wasn't Argentina just as stacked in 2010? And Germany ran through them like a fat guy at a buffet.

Unless you're going to make the highly dubious argument that 4 years will make a huge difference because the players have matured or whatever, your point is silly.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Wasn't Argentina just as stacked in 2010? And Germany ran through them like a fat guy at a buffet.

Unless you're going to make the highly dubious argument that 4 years will make a huge difference because the players have matured or whatever, your point is silly.

My dude, don't listen to these reckless statements about Argentina being stacked and able to swoop the trophy...
The fact is, the teams that have done well over the past few world cups have strong defense as well. 

When Aguero, Tevez, Messi & co are all pushing forward and they lose the ball....the counter attack on them from a team like Germany or Spain or Brazil will leave them wide open for the taking. 

I don't see Argentina doing a damn thing for a while until that backline is sorted out.

Originally Posted by codeIVC

LFC cleaning house today. Comolli gone. cant really blame our owners. word is Diehn (former Arsenal director) is up for the job.

also got ride of Bruckner (Head of Sports medicine?) and our GK coach are dunzo too.

this is more exciting that any of our last 2 transfer windows. such is life of a Liverpool fan.

Dein is Arsenal through and through I dont see him going anywhere near Anfield. 
Also by sacking Comolli and backing Kenny is LFC really trying to tie all the trash players purchases solely on Comolli? 
laugh.gif
 Like Dalglish has 0 input on who came in. The best signing made was Enrique and he was the cheapest. 

There's an article out linking Cruyff with a role at Liverpool.

Yeah...him and Dalglish? That mix ain't gonna work.

Kenny needs to pack up.

On another note...

Rossi is clearly taking notes from Holden on how to be an American, because he just tore his ACL again and will be out another 6 months.

Is this coming world cup the first time we're gonna see Hulk starting up top for Brazil?
Got Newcastle hitting that 4th place spot in the Premier League they're on a pretty convincing 5 game win streak while Tottenham's form has been TURRIBLE. As much as I'm pulling for Torres to do good in Chelsea, I don't see them making it into the Top 4. Maybe Europa League next year

Originally Posted by DLo13

On another note...

Rossi is clearly taking notes from Holden on how to be an American, because he just tore his ACL again and will be out another 6 months.

ha!he will be doing the same thing ill be doing during the euros.

and thats watching it on t.v.

is that a hint of metallic silver or gold where the white part of the jersey should be? I think my computers playing tricks on me i can't see right

Spoke to a mate who's a football analyst...he claims through journalists and other sources:
-Dempsey to Arsenal

-Roman is putting up 250m this summer for spending

-Liverpool getting 60m and whoever they sell

-United to get Sjneider

Back
Top Bottom