The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Drogba has spent 20 of the opening 40 minutes on the ground 
laugh.gif

It's ridiculous
laugh.gif

Cant decide who I want to lose more.

edit: Just fistpumped at Drogba's goal. I want Barca to lose more. Ramires/Drogba
smokin.gif

RAAAAMIIIRES!

made that goal...

I was just typing how Drogba was acting a fool on the ground...then he goes and does that.....

Yeah but Real Madrid scored a goal at Bayerns house which is points and are tough to beat at home. It shall be a good game though.

I knew drogba would score. Good goal. Im expecting Barca to come in and take more risks come 2nd half. There playing with a Fear of a counterattack but I think they'll let loose in 2nd half

FML I totally spaced about this game and just turned it on.

Gorgeous pass by Lampard there. Not sure why there was so much open space there but the pass was perfect.

Hope Messi is OK.

This game reminds me of Switzerland-Spain from 2010 World Cup. Nothing going Barca's way, concede a goal against the flow of play and can't recover.

The return leg is going to be horrible. Inter-Barca all over again.

SMFH@ Drogba 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

Chelsea with the 8-2 formation
laugh.gif

SMFH@ so many missed chances
sick.gif
Hitting the crossbar twice, Ashley Cole's save, Cech's save on Puyol's header, etc
Fabregas was a JOKE today besides his one good pass to Alexis. So was Dani Alves

Had to leave at halftime. Sounds like I missed a hell of a 2nd half. Barca not winning
pimp.gif

finishing was a big problem today.

still feeling like barca gonna win comfortably at the camp nou tho.

We had so many chances to win the game yet we failed horribly. I don't know about you guys but these type of losses kill me inside, I would much rather lose without having had an opportunity to score because then I know that the opportunity to win just wasn't there. I don't know if you guys get what I'm saying but I rather get !!# handed to me in a game rather than dominate and still lose.

Mou would have been proud of that defensive performance.

2nd leg of both ties should be amazing.

had to leave at halftime too, love ramires for that sexy pass

apparently drogba at halftime looks fake tho in my eyes you judge EDIT: got to get it back hol up
Spoiler [+]
I12Z0.jpg

What a game, Barca had a lot of chances....defending was sloppy on the goal Drogba made, wide open lane. Cesc and Alves didn't play well at all

Hernanes linked to Arsenal is the latest of transfer rumors. I just find it rather amusing that 2/3 of the people I bought to Arsenal in FIFA 12 are being linked with Arsenal in real life 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom