The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Football
pimp.gif

What a day....what a season

*back from banned camp*

Winning the title on the last kick of the game, on you own pitch, while your rivals were celebrating thinking they had it. 

Crazy.

Glad we got 3rd place, RVP should definitely be signing an extension now.
pimp.gif

All the City "fans" can celebrate "their team" winning the title.
laugh.gif

City is an easy team to like...and I'm extremely happy for them. Money well spent. They gave me exactly what I wanted. United had a great season as well, but I was SO glad the season ended this way.

Great win for the noisy neighbors. Great game! Hopefully soccer in the US can give us such drama.

MCFC Repeat!

Originally Posted by damn its me

City is an easy team to like...and I'm extremely happy for them. Money well spent. They gave me exactly what I wanted. United had a great season as well, but I was SO glad the season ended this way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Normally I do not give two squirts about soccer, but as a sports fan in general, that was an epic finish! I just happened to be flipping to the channels when I saw the header to tie it and then I kept watching. Incredible! Is "Blue Moon" like thier theme song or something?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

That game must've been bought.

QPR gets news Stoke have tied the game, and immediately concede once it doesn't matter anymore?

I dunno... When you've already put 1.5 b in, what's the limit on what you'd spend to rig it?

Nasri GOLAçO however
seriously dude I was thinking the same thing...  funny how these QPR players giving Man City players big hugs and high 5s after the game like they on the same team....
yeah Im salty Man U fan here  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ImRobindaHood

QPR gets news Stoke have tied the game, and immediately concede once it doesn't matter anymore?

I dunno... When you've already put 1.5 b in, what's the limit on what you'd spend to rig it?

Nasri GOLAçO however
seriously dude I was thinking the same thing...  funny how these QPR players giving Man City players big hugs and high 5s after the game like they on the same team....
mad.gif

True, same thing prior to the game in the tunnel... I was surprised to see that QPR either assumed they'd lose outright.... and then after taking lead a man down, played for their lives with 9 in the box making a mess of things for man c....
 but once Balotelli came in and started unrelentingly firing shots, and Nasri and Tevez you could tell were on some superhuman skill due to the urgency of the situation, Dzeko and arguero with incredible goals...

lots of stoppage time though, and QPR seemed a bit as if they just didnt care toward the very end...Kompany leading the way though....great finish, to a great season all around.

Nasri GOLAçO however
mad.gif

True, same thing prior to the game in the tunnel... I was surprised to see that QPR either assumed they'd lose outright.... and then after taking lead a man down, played for their lives with 9 in the box making a mess of things for man c....
 but once Balotelli came in and started unrelentingly firing shots, and Nasri and Tevez you could tell were on some superhuman skill due to the urgency of the situation, Dzeko and arguero with incredible goals...

lots of stoppage time though, and QPR seemed a bit as if they just didnt care toward the very end...Kompany leading the way though....great finish, to a great season all around.

Once extra time hit, they were already safe. 

What a way to start the day
eek.gif
. Even though I follow ManUtd this was very exciting way to finish the season. Premier League >

And what about Pippo Inzaghi for Milan & Del Piero for Juventus grabbing a goal each on their last match. Legends  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

mad.gif

this is the second time you've quoted me and I have no clue what you're talking about...  Are you agreeing disagreeing, or what?  because I'm not really making any definitive statements in the first place.

Regardless of safe or not you don't concede a game under any circumstance
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

this is the second time you've quoted me and I have no clue what you're talking about...  Are you agreeing disagreeing, or what?  because I'm not really making any definitive statements in the first place.

Regardless of safe or not you don't concede a game under any circumstance
grin.gif

I was actually agreeing with you. 
I was saying, once they were in extra time, they knew they were safe ( live results are often announced in EPL stadiums). 

Technically, once it hit extra time, it did not matter what the result was.  They didn't reaaaaally need to put in 120% anymore.

Back
Top Bottom