The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

the look on drogbas face and his body language was just glowing with confidence
there was no doubt in his mind he was scoring that
he deserves it great player

DIDIER.DROGBA...RESPECT!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not really a fan of either teams, at first I was cheering for Bayern since I like Arsenal, but after watching Drogba go hard, I pulled for Chelsea. Best game i've watched in a while...

^reminds me of jordan's last game as a Bull. I believe Cech guessed right every pk today, amazing

Congratulations to Chelsea. Really didn't think they would do it, beat the odds so many times. The team that shoots first in a penalty shootout apparently wins over 60% of the time. Then on the first shot, Bayern score and Chelsea miss. Amazing that they still won.

Still don't know why Robben was allowed to shoot that penalty though. He missed the important penalty against Dortmund, he barely scored on the penalty against Real Madrid and most importantly he was taking absolute many, many CRAP corner kicks all through the game.

I hate Chelsea but when drogba scored his pk I couldnt help but cheer and applaud for him. What a way to potentially end his career for Chelsea.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Sucks as a Tottenham fan.. but damn man.. I love Drogba and this was an insane finish.

Getting knocked out of the UEFA tournament next year. That's gotta suck. 

Drogba goes out on top...

Team of destiny this year...

2 trophies and Tottenham bumped out of next years CL....im pretty happy

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Getting knocked out of the UEFA tournament next year. That's gotta suck. 
They didn't play well enough this season, so I can't be that mad... I really do love Drogba so at least he was the one who won it.

Back
Top Bottom