The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Fulham are interested in Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey as a possible replacement for Danny Murphy, who has moved to Blackburn Rover

The Drogba Barca rumors were obviously going to get debunked quickly, but it was a fun rumor while it lasted although it didn't last.

I heard Sigurdsson has apparently signed with Spurs, so I'm expecting the medicals to go through. Who knows though, we'll see tomorrow I guess.

Van Persie's expected to move to City soon. There's already been an agreement set between City and Van Persie since March where he'll get paid 225 mil per week. The fee to Arsenal is what hasn't been agreed to yet.

Originally Posted by Jesus Saved Edwin

Van Persie's expected to move to City soon. There's already been an agreement set between City and Van Persie since March where he'll get paid 225 mil (thousand?) per week. The fee to Arsenal is what hasn't been agreed to yet.

According to who exactly?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Sigurdsson having a medical at spurs tomorrow

not sure if i believe it or not
Been confirmed by some insiders at Spurs. While his father has said he has not made a decision it seems Spurs are waiting til July 1st to announce the new manager, most likely AVB (possibly Blanc), then in the next couple of days Levy and co. will announce Gylfi and Vertonghen. Hence why this Vertonghen transfer has taken what seems like 6 months or more. Also seems we aren't in for Remy any more... Seems to have been one of Harry's targets.

RVP to City can't be real. Arsene has to deny it until right before the season before it finally happens.

Ian McGarry.

i quite honestly find it impossible to believe anything that originates from The Sun and all their freelance writers...i'll wait for further confirmation from less fraudulent and more reliable sources till i believe this rvp business..

RVP goes to City and I will be surprised. The vitriol that man would face would be intense. I wouldn't be surprised if he left but I would expect him to leave England. Hopefully he is as standup a guy as he seems but I could be wrong.

I can't see RvP going to another club in England. Like his father said, he loves Arsenal too much and would go to another team in another country before that happens. I think for him it's not about money nor winning at any cost.

• Manchester United are increasing their efforts to sign Porto winger James Rodriguez, 20, after having a £30m bid rejected.
  • Manchester City could move for Brazilian full-back Dani Alves after he fell out with Barcelona officials by playing in a friendly without permission.
  • Arsenal are resigned to lose Robin van Persie after completing the £13m signing of French striker Olivier Giroud from Marseille.
  • Branislav Ivanovic has told Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric to join Chelsea instead of Manchester United or Real Madrid.
  • Arsenal have cooled their interest in Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila, 21, after he fell out with France coach Laurent Blanc.
  • Inter Milan are in talks to sign Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong.
  • Brazil striker Alexandre Pato, 22, fancies a transfer to the Premier League when his AC Milan contract expires in 2014.
  • Stoke City are interested in taking Houston Dynamo central defender Geoff Cameron, 26, to England from US Major League Soccer.

Alvaro Dominguez (Atletico Madrid) joins Gladbach.
Mario Mandzukic signed apparently with Bayern.
Leao fired as Sao Paulo coach.
Joey Barton got the yellow card by QPR, another problem and he could be fired.
Junior Fernandes to Bayer Leverkusen.
Danny Murphy leaves Fulham and joins Blackburn.
Edinson Cavani wants to sty at Naples.
Bremen and Leverkusen interested in Sung-Yong Ki '(Celtic)

• French winger Florent Malouda, 32, is likely to leave Chelsea after starting negotiations with Brazilian side Vasco da Gama.
  • Liverpool have not given up hope of winning the race to sign Gylfi Sigurdsson, 22, but will not bow to his wage demands to prevent him from signing for Tottenham.
  • Arsenal want to offload Denilson, Carlos Vela, Sebastien Squillaci, Andrey Arshavin, Nicklas Bendtner, Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-young and Johan Djourou in a attempt to cut the club's wage bill.

Gareth Bale signed a 4 year contract with the Spurs.

Thought he was gonna bounce for spain..

• Arsenal want to offload Denilson, Carlos Vela, Sebastien Squillaci, Andrey Arshavin, Nicklas Bendtner, Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-young and Johan Djourou in a attempt to cut the club's wage bill.

they finally realized how all this trash were the reason of their trphy drought.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

they finally realized how all this trash were the reason of their trphy drought.
Arshavin shouldn't be a problem.He can surely stay at Zenith.
According to Bendtners dad there are some clubs interesting in signing Bendtner.

Originally Posted by Caerus

pimp.gif
. It also seems like Andre Villas Boas is guaranteed in being our next manager.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Originally Posted by Caerus

pimp.gif
. It also seems like Andre Villas Boas is guaranteed in being our next manager.
Wish I could place a bet on AVB being the next manager, getting 4/1 still at some websites.
indifferent.gif

Bale realizes he has to improve his game by playing every week and he knows he can do that at Spurs before moving to Spain or a bigger club, he'll only be 25/26 at the end of this deal.

Corluka has left, so that leaves Modric as the last Croat, am hoping he goes to Madrid and we actually do get Sahin in the exchange deal, really am confident Levy will get a good deal done.

New rumor is that possibly Moutinho may be coming to Spurs. We'll have to see around the first week of July how this one pans out.

Some ITK say vertonghin and sig will be a spur come July 1st and AVB will be announced manager too the same day. Also that luka will go to Madrid d spurs will get Sahin +30 July 9th. Remy will sign July 10th and there will be two major signings come july 18th. Not too sure how this ITK has these dates but if it's true this season will be a good one for spurs.

for everyone that thinks luka to united might happen, it won't. DL won't sell him to anyone in the PL when they're trying to compete for a top spot.

Bale putting pen to paper is great to show possible transfer targets spurs are a team looking to improve sooner rather than later.

• Chelsea are closing in on Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, 22, after being told they can have him for £25m.
  • Napoli have told Manchester City and Chelsea to forget about signing Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani, 25.
  • United Arab Emirates club Al-Shabab say they have no interest in signing striker Michael Owen following his release by Manchester United - claiming he is "on the downhill".
  • Tottenham could ease the pain of losing Luka Modric to Real Madrid by signing Turkey midfielder Nuri Sahin, 23, in part exchange.
  • Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen's hopes of a £9.5m move to Tottenham are fading because of a clause in his contract entitling him to 15% of the transfer fee.
  • Borussia Dortmund's Lukasz Piszczek is top of Chelsea manager Roberto Di Matteo's shopping list for a new right-back.
  • Liverpool are ready to make a move to sign Ivorian striker Lacina Traore, 22, from Russian club Kuban Krasnodar.
  • Sunderland want to offload Ahmed Elmohamady and George McCartney to West Ham by the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom