The Underachievers >>>>>>>>> *

This %$^ jams tough!
nthat.gif

Gave Indigoism a run through yesterday... Very solid :smokin

I just gave this a listen yesterday and have been bumping most of the tracks a ton. I really like what I see coming out of NY/Flatbush right now between these dudes along with Joey and Pro Era. Its really good to hear that NY sound back!

^Land Of Lords may be my favorite track on the mixtape. It would be dope if they did a video for that. I can't wait to see them perform next month.

Land of Lords is an ill joint, you're gonna have to report back here and let us know how they perform live.

I most definitely will and will try to take some video clips as well. Is anyone else going to see them with Pro Era on the 18th or 20th of next month in NYC?

Sup NT I saw The Underachievers perform last Thursday at Highline Ballroom and they were damn good. AK has to work on his stage performance but good stuff. Here is a video I shot of them performing "Herb Shuttles"

Last edited:
I was looking for this thread a couple months ago, thank you to who ever bumped it again, downloading the mixtape

2 new tracks from the Underachievers. New mixtape titled Chapter 23 coming in August. It appears it is entirely produced by Lex Luger.

love their sht. love that they on that spiritual tip and the fact they fck wit psychedelics/entheogens.

Back
Top Bottom