The Unpopular Opinion Thread Vol. Back from the dead

ghenges

Supporter
It won't die.

Edit 2.

Lock it up, Mods.

Edit 1.

What are some opinions you hold that rustles the jimmies of a large number of people?

I'll start:

I don't like Nutella.

Last edited:
I think belgium has the worst taste in the world musically
laugh.gif

There is only 1 god.

He is the creator of all (Colossians 1:16)

He sent his son Jesus to die and pay for everyones sins. (Matthew 16:16-19)

"For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

Edit: This isnt an opinion, its a fact.

Last edited:
There is only 1 god.

"For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

Shouldn't the 'g' in god be capitalized? As well as all the "H" in 'him' and 'his' and the "S" in 'son'?

Last edited:
There is only 1 god.

If you think it's a fact, then it don't belong in here

There is only 1 god.

:rofl:

Kevin Hart isn't funny,think a lot of people may agree with that though but somehow dude keeps getting acting jobs .

I think he's a better standup comedian than a actor. He gets these acting jobs because he's been hot for a while now and because of course people pay to see him.
People even wake up early in the morning to run with him. The man is making moves.

I would never pay to go see a Nicolas Cage movie.

There is only 1 god.

This.

These hotep/kemetic/modern day moors only speak on african cultures that have been already praised by white europeans 1000x over. They don't speak about the achievement of their direct ancestors in West Africa. They have attached themselves to whom the European has praised and not whom the West African has praised.

It is known and acknowledged by all West African countries that the Caribbean, American, and Latin American african diaspora 100% comes from the West African region. They are misguided and misguiding other Africans in the diaspora searching for their identity.

I further that they do not find value in these glorious west African societies and try to cover that up by Homogenizing the African experience as if to say because one studies the Moors therefore they have studied the Yoruba. Being connected does not mean their histories are the same. Because you study Egyptian history does not mean you have studied Nigerian history or Togolese history. They are not the same. They are not interchangeable.

Thus subscribing to an ancient society that you do not descend from rather than subscribing to your direct ancestors both in language, and culture, shows an emulation of European ideals and continued rejection of your own history.

other than taylor swift, all modern music is trash

electronic music is garbage

lebron is a fraud

apple products are overrated

job automation is a good thing

I do not like snickers.

The texture...ingredients.

I dont think ive ever purchased a snicker willingly

Back
Top Bottom