the Vans thread...

also, if I buy a pair online, return them in store for cash back, can I now use a coupon on those shoes which I just returned?

I picked up a pair of the American flag sk8-Hi last week and it came with a $20 off coupon. Gonna use that on another pair of the American Flag sk8-Hi instead of the black and white ones.

Thanks guys!

Also, does anybody know how rare black leather sk8-His are? This is the first time I see them.

Doubling up on the usas? Ive been meaning to go check em out in person. Got any on feet pics?

I picked up a pair of the American flag sk8-Hi last week and it came with a $20 off coupon. Gonna use that on another pair of the American Flag sk8-Hi instead of the black and white ones.

Thanks guys!

Also, does anybody know how rare black leather sk8-His are? This is the first time I see them.

Doubling up on the usas? Ive been meaning to go check em out in person. Got any on feet pics?

yea, seriously love them. Don't have any on feet pics, but trust me they're well worth it.

This thread is coming along nicely ... slow but some good stuff!

I laced up my red leathers :smokin

Nice pickup. Where at? Only coming across black leather ones

Does Vans usually have coupons? There's some GRs I want but want to save a few bucks if I can

Only coupons I see are for free shipping when you spend over 79 dollars and free shipping for the ID program they have.

copped the leather black/white Sk8 Hi's. LOVE THEM. Wish I could find another 13, or 4. Can never have too many of these.

Where did u cop from? Been looking around but nothing

it was posted a couple pages back. Think it's called rogans shoes or something like that.

Also used my coupon of $20 off on another pair of the USA Sk8 Hi's, my last pair got trashed after a drunken adventure.

Shortly after the release of the ‘Loden Green’ Authentic, Pilgrim comes back strong with another solid release. This time Pilgrim & Beams chose to use the Classic Slip-On model and pay homage to the colorway that started the Slip-On craze back in the 80’s. The familiar checkerboard pattern has been modified to feature the Pilgrim flag in a repeating pattern, which also features a single Pilgrim logo in the center. The shoes come complete with a throwback style box which also features the flag repeat pattern on top. Unfortunately just like the ‘Loden Green’ Authentics, these are a Japan exclusive release, in honor of Pilgrim’s newest location in Tokyo. If your really interested in buying these, and don’t mind paying a little extra, you can order them here, otherwise stay tuned for the upcoming state side Pilgrim x Vans release!

Any online spots with the Star Wars collab? I tried looking but couldn't find anything. Really looking for the half cabs

Back
Top Bottom