the Vans thread...

This guy did.  But I am really slowing down to just what really floats my boat.  Already have OGs sitting in the box still.  

Sig Zane shirt and Vans for Aloha Friday

how are the slip ons and authentics in person? i love the sage colorway and maybe that could justify the purchase haha
Real dope. I don't do slip ons or I would've copped both. I mean still under 100 with ship so pull the trigger I say if u like them

Last edited:
Anyone know if our legacy old skools are still in stock anywhere? Looking for 9.5

Last edited:
Vans Northgate in San Rafael CA received a GC shipment today. Headed there now.

Hookin those up who got in. Over now.

Last edited:
Wow pretty cool there's a VANS thread considering the site name lol.

Does anyone have the SNS "London" Vans SK8 hi, been wanting to hear some feedback on them but it seems like barely anyone actually has them.

I'm assuming everyone slept on the Pilgrim Surf Vault Collabs?
I really like the look of their clothing brand and logo but man the prices for some of their pieces is nuts. 145 for some pfg swim trunks and 65 for dad hats is mad. They remind me a lot of Battenwear in that a lot of it is Japanese inspired and overpriced. I really debated whether to get the slip on's cause the design is nice but that color is unique and wouldn't get worn as much as the blue ones that just came out if I was going to buy one. Plus I have yet to try on Vault slips so don't know if I do need to go the extra .5 down like most people say, if there return policy wasn't exchange only I might bite. 

I really like the look of their clothing brand and logo but man the prices for some of their pieces is nuts. 145 for some pfg swim trunks and 65 for dad hats is mad. They remind me a lot of Battenwear in that a lot of it is Japanese inspired and overpriced. I really debated whether to get the slip on's cause the design is nice but that color is unique and wouldn't get worn as much as the blue ones that just came out if I was going to buy one. Plus I have yet to try on Vault slips so don't know if I do need to go the extra .5 down like most people say, if there return policy wasn't exchange only I might bite. 
yea prices were def stupid on the gear. I usually always pass on the clothes and just cop the kicks

Back
Top Bottom