the Vans thread...

Not a fan of the upper eyelet contrasting a vans tan on the jazz stripe on those pro jawnz

The Old Skools in the Dahlia CW popped up again on SNS. Earlier they weren't on the site and I was bummed because I thought I missed out. Thanks to @ThreeGeees for the promo code got 10% off my order!

Last edited:
Are Van's Chukka Low true to size?

Just picked up a pair recently at a Vans outlet and tried them on. I went a half size down from my true size (9) and the fit is perfect for me. I'm normally a size 9 in Ultra Boost 1.0s, Flyknit Racers, Asics Gel Lyte V's. I also went down half a size in Vans Authentics.

Anyone know where to find vans x jcrew turtle doves? Backordered til August on jcrew (might be my only option) size 9.5

If anyone could help locate the Jcrew X Vans Old Skool low (Turtle dove) it would be greatly appreciated! I called my local jcrew and had no luck! I will give reps. (size 9.5)

Thanks!

If anyone could help locate the Jcrew X Vans Old Skool low (Turtle dove) it would be greatly appreciated! I called my local jcrew and had no luck! I will give reps. (size 9.5)

Thanks!
did you ask them to see if any other store around the area had them?

Oh man I saw this guy on Reddit post a picture of the white pair he picked up from a local store a week ago and I was hella jealous. Super clean, definitely must buy for me as I don't own any white sneakers.
I agree.  I don't mind loud once in a while but I prefer subdued kicks.  And these fit the bill.  

Back
Top Bottom