the Vans thread...

IMG_1953.PNG

Legit store here locally, better hurry.

Forgive me lol.. but what's the diff between gold coast and anahiem authentics?

Forgive me lol.. but what's the diff between gold coast and anahiem authentics?
Primarily the actual sole, The anahiem authentics sole is the OG sole and the gold coast uses the classic sole. If you have them side by side you'll notice the difference. The classic sole imo is just terrible looking.

Im a penny pincher lmao... but i also love the cream color so... GC's >>> anaheims imo.

Will rack up a couple pairs of the True white GR too soon

OG vs Classic.jpg

I know this is not authentics, but here you can see the subtle difference even though the OG slip-on (left) doesn't have the foxing stripe in black. So, on the OG the toe is more pointed, where as the classic (right) is rounded. Also, the OG sole goes a little higher up on the toe. And overall, if you look the shape is just different on the OG compared to the Classic version. This goes for the same with the Authentics.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

How do Vans slip-on LX fit? I'm an 8 in New Balance, 8.5 in flyknit racers. Full size down to 7 or 7.5? I have narrow feet and sized down 2 sizes to a 6 in Common Projects.

Does everyone wear socks with their vans?

I understand no shows but sometimes they just come off my foot lol...

I look at some pics from peiople and man the shoe just looks small and no socks are worn.

Just for thought thats all lol

Does everyone wear socks with their vans?

I understand no shows but sometimes they just come off my foot lol...

I look at some pics from peiople and man the shoe just looks small and no socks are worn.

Just for thought thats all lol
i go sockless quite a bit with vans but not if i'm gonna be out all day

Back
Top Bottom