the Vans thread...

Finally, had to hit up the Van's store on Canal Street in New Orleans

IMG_1540.JPG

It's been forever since I bought Vans.. I went .5 down from my regular Nike size for Old Skools. They fit, buy the front of my ring toe rubs on both feet and pairs. Do they break in and give more room? I have slightly wide feet.

It's been forever since I bought Vans.. I went .5 down from my regular Nike size for Old Skools. They fit, buy the front of my ring toe rubs on both feet and pairs. Do they break in and give more room? I have slightly wide feet.
All vans break in (vulcanized soles break down) to the maximum I'd say.

i really wanna get more feed of vans stuff from my IG than the always adidas/nike pics. i dont use FB. any other i can follow besides strictlywaffles and vansfiles? or maybe influencers that does more vans than yeezy or boost?

i really wanna get more feed of vans stuff from my IG than the always adidas/nike pics. i dont use FB. any other i can follow besides strictlywaffles and vansfiles? or maybe influencers that does more vans than yeezy or boost?
yea def under the palms too. I don't even bother with vansfiles. Seems like they just post the new school hypebeast stuff and aren't true vans heads. Check my ig and follow all the vans accounts I follow and you'll be straight

yall are cool! repped! i mean Liked... lol. but thanks tho. i mean i have boost, nmds, af1s and kobes but refreshing to see diff stuff.

that pillow heat ig is amazing. so much vintage fire on there. wonder if i know that norwalk dude i live one town above him. just got into vans recently scooping up the classics. black old skool, black authentic, black/black authentic so far. needed some other stuff in the rotation besides new balance

that pillow heat ig is amazing. so much vintage fire on there. wonder if i know that norwalk dude i live one town above him. just got into vans recently scooping up the classics. black old skool, black authentic, black/black authentic so far. needed some other stuff in the rotation besides new balance
yea he's got the sick vintage collection

Back
Top Bottom