the Vans thread...

Those US Opens look clean right there verse001 verse001 -- Is the blue that vibrant in person, or filtered. Was debating those, but on vans site, it seems more like a pale/dull blue.

Those US Opens look clean right there verse001 verse001 -- Is the blue that vibrant in person, or filtered. Was debating those, but on vans site, it seems more like a pale/dull blue.
I brightened it up a bit, it's more of a navy - still clean af and if you check the pickup video I did you can see a little bit better from all angles (link in sig)

Does anyone know of anywhere that still has Alyx white/red authentics still in stock in Size 10? I ordered them recently but they got canceled as they weren't able to locate them.

Well the pair of Vans I thought I was getting a deal on turned out to be a L. Probably deserved this, but sucks either way.

big ups to the local shop...picked up the black pair and navy pair lx slip ons a few months back...good pair of vans to add to your collection no doubt

what do you guys think of the Vans vault x horween? $150 USD for a pair of Vans.. worth it? No local suppliers in my area have them so I can't rate the quality of the shoe.

It's a pretty good price depending on how much you value leather quality I mean the diemme vans were made in 2014 with crazy horween leather and those retailed for $350 so it's a nice price compared to that

yeah those diemme leather ones with the italian flag colors were insane with the hefty price tag we werent use to seeing on vans...wonder how those have aged for those who own em

There's a vans thread? Most of my shoes are vans. I don't have anything special though.

Last edited:
what happened?
Well he responded today...thought he blocked me on Facebook(says he's a Vans employee, could get any pair of Vans for $45-50 dollars). Gave me the order # for the shoes a few hours ago.

I actually wouldn't mind if it doesn't change color, just surprised to see that. Had my eyes on a pair of NikeLab AF1 off Ebay if this had fell through.

Back
Top Bottom