the Vans thread...

Those SP are nice!
Not even talking about people in here, but moreso the hardcore thirst for these red dahlia slip-on’s and it’s obvious these IG famous Hypebeasts who follow Jerry Lorenzo hyped it up and all their followers followed suit. Seriously, basic red suede slip-on’s selling out instantly and going on eBay for twice the price? It’s apparent what’s going on here.
so? Who cares if they started liking Vans because Jerry or whoever wore them. Noone can just start liking Vans? Because they werent there the “Syndicate” Vans? Isnt that what marketing and being sponsored is all about?

so? Who cares if they started liking Vans because Jerry or whoever wore them. Noone can just start liking Vans? Because they werent there the “Syndicate” Vans? Isnt that what marketing and being sponsored is all about?

The point totally flew over your head. When you have a bunch of people here who would like to buy them for retail to actually wear but can’t because resellers are cashing in on the hype, yeah it’s lame. I doubt these resellers flipping them for $150+ just started liking Vans.

Those SP are nice!

i think he just means people need to have a mind of their own and not just like stuff because some corny “celeb” wears them.

The point totally flew over your head. When you have a bunch of people here who would like to buy them for retail to actually wear but can’t because resellers are cashing in on the hype, yeah it’s lame. I doubt these resellers flipping them for $150+ just started liking Vans.
Its really not that hard to get one if someone really wants one. I doubled up my pair and even helped out my bro to get his and peeps i know on IG. If its you youre talking about, i would be happy to help you out too. These resellers prob doesnt like Vans but they see money being made. Its been part of the game for sometime now. But your orIginal post said nothing about it and just straight poking at these Jerry followers following suit. But let me remind you that the checkered slip ons became popular because of Sean penn in Fast times and everyone wanted it after that. Whats the difference with Kendrick, Kanye, Bieber, Jerry etc?

i feel u I just never been type of person to like something cuz I seen someone else wear it.
Got it and i respect that man. As long as youre not attacking someone who does it. I grew up in LA and Idolized Kobe since he came in the league and for 20 years, i would buy anything he wears. No different than those peeps who may like Kendricks music since start and buys what he wears.

Got it and i respect that man. As long as youre not attacking someone who does it. I grew up in LA and Idolized Kobe since he came in the league and for 20 years, i would buy anything he wears. No different than those peeps who may like Kendricks music since start and buys what he wears.
i hear u

just picked these up

Last edited:
Got the 2 minute timer. Then clicked check out again and went to cart. Went for the old skools. Im a sucker for BRED type cw

Wow didn’t think I had a chance at getting ShoePalace collab especially at that price. Went ahead and copped the old skools

Back
Top Bottom