the Vans thread...

Went to an Urban Outfitters in the city last week. Found a few pairs of the "washed paisley" Vans, half off on sale. Came to $20.00. 
grin.gif

^I definitely wouldn't mind a pair of those. Thanks for posting that; I didn't know a YOTS collabo w/ Stussy was even in the works.

Love Vans...they are a west coast staple and have classic designs. My fav are the first hosoi sk8 hi's. Very comfy. I need a fresh pair to replace my old ones.

vans usually look fresh for a week BUT the OLD SKOOL NAVYS i just copped are amazing ! might change my outlook a lot

you got it brotha those are THE VANS ! my new go to sneakers  im goona find out if they lead to more vans in the stash but those are so fresh they made me look at vans for the first time

i was having grief with warped soles on the old skool vans  give em a couple good twists and rock em advice from a 20 year vans dealer  gonna find out  awesome sneakers tho

love vans .. only have about 15-16 pairs now .. everything from sk8s to slip ons ... nothin crazy rare just classics ... hard to beat on a lazy day like today ./.. and the OTWs are kinda nice too the designs are fresh to me i have a couple sneaker pair and a couple "work" lookin pairs

they are new to me being a nikehead but these oldskools are a awesome change  a different world

Mountain editions always looked kind of goofy to me. That velcro strap reminds of Creative Recreations. :x (...and not in a good way).

the sk8 highs and the mountains are ill imo  gonna clear out some sbs and cop stuff like those high vans  way fresher ! dope sneakers dude thanks for the post

vans comin with the heat this spring.

need the sk8 hi bindings, the chukkas from that hula/aloha/ camo pack and im feelin the van doren flag joints...

Back
Top Bottom