the Vans thread...

B7CEB780-417A-474E-B6A2-B9D72A4E2115.jpeg

Saw these in Kohl’s yesterday for $54.99. Looked super dope on foot. Held off for the moment but I think I’m gonna end up going back for em. Perfect everyday colorway.
Better buying right from vans IMO. Those are like take down models usually sold at kohls or bobs etc even journeys sometimes

What do you mean by take down?
Not sure what he means by take down, but vans makes certain models for discount stores like Kohls, Famous Footwear, etc. Typically you wouldn't find these models at a vans store or any sneaker boutique

Last edited:
Not sure what he means by take down, but vans makes certain models for discount stores like Kohls, Famous Footwear, atc. Typically you wouldn't find these models at a vans store or any sneaker boutique
Yea exactly - discount / take down.

Oh okay. Makes sense, Nike does the same thing. Was just curious because you made it seem like there was an issue with it.

Oh okay. Makes sense, Nike does the same thing. Was just curious because you made it seem like there was an issue with it.
Well to me kind of, I would go the vans classics line or vans vault. The take downs just look different for barely a discounted price. Either way - preference

Reactions: God
Well to me kind of, I would go the vans classics line or vans vault. The take downs just look different for barely a discounted price. Either way - preference

I'm new to Vans so I can't tell the difference really. Vault is for collabs and special releases right?

I'm new to Vans so I can't tell the difference really. Vault is for collabs and special releases right?
No worries man. Grab em and enjoy em, vans are a staple in all of our shoe rotations.

As vans puts it right in their website:
“VAULT OG COLLECTION SPRING 2018
This is the vault. This is where we keep the good ****.”

It's funny because back in the day I used to love Atwoods but they kind of moved over to the take down category at some point. They weren't always tho

Can’t do take downs. Terrible. They always look weird because they are made to resemble a mainline model. Usually doodoo quality and shape, too.

yoooo if u slept on the Pilgrim eggplant authentics, I strongly suggest u cop. With the purple laces in they are amazing. I'm thinking about grabbing another

Back
Top Bottom