the Vans thread...

Oops, I guess I was too anxious, and ended up being salty. One more hour to go.

This release really shocked me[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
I didn't expect the hype sans everybody seemed disappointed in them.
Was able to get the blue skulls(for me), the poms(for my daughter).
I wonder what the production numbers were.

Are the Murakamis pretty much donezo now except for resale?  This release surprised the hell out of me.  I assumed I'd be able to grab them after all the hype for yesterday's other releases.  Now they are gone.  Anyone with info. on stock available anywhere. Specifically looking for the multi flowers and the blue skulls.  PM if you don't want to blow up a spot. Thanks!  

I have two questions about vans murakami slip-ons:
how do vans slip-on fit? I wear 10 in force 1 and stan smith and 10.5 in jordans
also what was the retail? the price seems all over the place

thank you!!

TTS for slip ons...
Every place seems to be sold out(every site I can think of), pretty much resale is your best bet. Want to get a pair of Multi flowers for my wife and I but the prices are pretty crazy right now. I'll wait until after everybody gets their pairs and see the median price.

$75* for the shoes, $80 for the deck, $80 for the tee shirt.

*Undefeated was the only place that I saw price them at $100.

I also feel they run true to size.

If you wanted a pair of shoes, it was fairly obtainable. the decks were harder to come by. My only gripe is that vans didn't release the collection themselves via their web store.

Last edited:
Thanks mugen xblaze. I didnt expect these to sell out that quick. Oh well gotta play the ebay game i guess

These really got the vans thread moving :lol:
I wasn't feeling em, but I like seeing this thread get some love.

Alexis Ross Authentics for the weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom