the Vans thread...

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Vans must have at least one a collab a season marked forward in their licensed contract Disney.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
I hope they don't overdo the Nightmare before Christmas collab. There is a lot of potential there. Zero authentic....boogie man old skool....they could do something with boogie man's kids lock stock and barrel too

B$YO

formerly airbbria
Joined Jan 12, 2013
I hope they don't overdo the Nightmare before Christmas collab. There is a lot of potential there. Zero authentic....boogie man old skool....they could do something with boogie man's kids lock stock and barrel too
I’ve seen some leaks and they’re not simple at all, they’ve got a lot going on.

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Comfycush models really not getting good reviews. Even on vans.com their ratings are pretty low

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Comfycush models really not getting good reviews. Even on vans.com their ratings are pretty low
Having bought my first pair of Van's I specifically went for the ComfyCush.

The regular model doesn't work for my feet but these do.

Same way Chuck IIs do but can't wear regular Chucks.

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Oh man...hesitated for a second and missed my size 10...

I have family in Germany I was about to send these to as well |l

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now