the Vans thread...

God i wish i had those Notre Collabs....fire collection though right there my man.

Thank you. As for the Notres (yes, I'm obsessed, too) I was extremely fortunate to have a buddy trying for me while my now fiance and I were on a lil weekend trip drinking wine.

What's your favorite????
500747A2-C051-4660-BEB5-FED09327403B.jpeg

My Denim Patchworks
1E719673-3175-42DD-BEBC-5B8B5968512B.jpeg

My Beet Red Wool Vans

Both pop better in natural light.

What’s all y’all’s favorite Van that you currently own?

LRM_20200414_123842.jpg

i like my style 36 and authenic flamingoes although tbh i wear all of them more than i wear my jordans (which i plan to change since almost all of my 1s are just catching dust)

some of them i wear them on the regular, but there are at least 3 pairs that i have used for pickup ball at least once lol

gokublack gokublack Also if you have a suede eraser you can rub it gently on the sole. This basically takes off the top layer so be careful and don't press too hard.

Anybody pick up NatGeos today from Revolve before they got pulled? Nordstrom also had them on their release calendar for today, but they never went live and were eventually pulled from the calendar completely. I ordered the Sk8-His, but I'm assuming they'll cancel.

Anybody pick up NatGeos today from Revolve before they got pulled? Nordstrom also had them on their release calendar for today, but they never went live and were eventually pulled from the calendar completely. I ordered the Sk8-His, but I'm assuming they'll cancel.
Was not even aware.
Wouldn't hurt if we had a periodic release calendar. Like other threads.

Was not even aware.
Wouldn't hurt if we had a periodic release calendar. Like other threads.

Word. I'll post more in here as I see info, and would def appreciate it from others. Sometimes when I see several sneaker twitter accounts dropping the same info, I wonder if it'd be redundant to post in here and therefor just assume others have seen it. I didn't even know Revolve was dropping them until they did today. There's been such little detail released about any of the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom