the Vans thread...

Metallica Half Cabs are the best pair ever...No argument to be made...

Wish I’d gotten a couple more pairs in the low a few years back...Sadly my one pair was toasted long ago...

need a summer pro skate drop on the vans site or something. crockett 2 highs wild delayed

I am so glad I was able to cop a pair of these in US Mens 9 (which is slightly too small for me, but I plan to deadstock them anyways. It took looking through so many sites to find them in white that I figured they were only made up to size 8, then I finally found one from Europe, with free shipping and 15% off as new customer, and at retail. I am happy.

Attachments

• Vans1.jpg
    Vans1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Vans2.jpg
    Vans2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Vans3.jpg
    Vans3.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Vans4.jpg
    Vans4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 265
What’s the fit like on the Pro Slip On’s...Same as the regular ones? Thinking of doing myself a pair of customs and realized I have no Pro’s for the model...

Sci-fi Fantasy collection on premier for whoever is looking

These are sick. This model needs to start popping up at other spots. Figures my sz is sold out tho

I got another pair of sz 9 washed camo unreleased samples authentics a tad big on me if anyone might be intrested message me for a pic

These are sick. This model needs to start popping up at other spots. Figures my sz is sold out tho

Some sizes here if your still looking

Quick question, my old skool vans always tend to kill my pinky toe like its rubbing against the shoe inside. Does anyone else have this problem with old skool vans (the original blk/wht pair) or is it just me? I dont really consider myself a person with wide feet, as this problem is the only shoe that kills my pinky toe. I could size up but I feel like it'll be too loose when its broken in. Length wise, TTS fits me in Old skool vans, I guess its just the width or the way the toe box shape is that its constantly rubbing my pinky toe.

Back
Top Bottom