the Vans thread...

I like these more than the Slip-On’s…

8690DD8D-4CB1-4AA9-BCBE-4FADCDFC806F.jpeg
7E4F300A-C131-4FCE-9D4D-CE40AED57555.jpeg

What is the most $$$ that you guys would spend on Vans? There’s a pair of Patchworks coming out Friday but they’re talking $209-$229 and I’m like >D

What is the most $$$ that you guys would spend on Vans? There’s a pair of Patchworks coming out Friday but they’re talking $209-$229 and I’m like >D
Yeah, that's a little steep for me. But, it's all relative, so buy what you like/want. Funny thing is, sometimes I won't hesitate to drop $200+ on AM1's or Jordan's, but probably wouldn't pay more than $120 for Vans, even though I think Vans are more comfortable and prefer them as everyday wear. I try not to board the Nike/Jordan hype train, but sometimes it gets the best of me... :smile:

Yeah, that's a little steep for me. But, it's all relative, so buy what you like/want. Funny thing is, sometimes I won't hesitate to drop $200+ on AM1's or Jordan's, but probably wouldn't pay more than $120 for Vans, even though I think Vans are more comfortable and prefer them as everyday wear. I try not to board the Nike/Jordan hype train, but sometimes it gets the best of me... :smile:

Retail…

Finally got shipment for my black JJJJounds…Still waiting on the brown pair and green pair…Hopefully over the next couple days…

put a bid in and it got accepted at 185....really wanted the green jjjjs. Blacks were a little too plain and I still have some brown carhartt wips to break in so I passed on the browns. quality looks pretty decent

For those that were looking, everything it surprisingly sitting on vans for the horror collection, I was able to grab a few things with no problem

For those that were looking, everything it surprisingly sitting on vans for the horror collection, I was able to grab a few things with no problem

I am absolutely shocked that those Freddies are still sitting. I was on at exactly 12 last night to make sure I didn't miss out on anything I wanted. Couldn't believe it when I got up this morning and pretty much everything was still sitting in a FSR. Oh well. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom