the Vans thread...

Most def. the materials are great. They are scotch guarded, and this restock was pretty limited. Only 2 left in my size.

[Edit] eff it, went ahead and copped. 

Last edited:
It varies. I tend to find that Vaults on the whole may run a little bigger than GR's, but I stay tts regardless (sk8 hi zips is  the only model I've gone down half a size on). The only other Old Skool zip to be released were those Blends Bones, and everyone I've seen reference their fit says it's a half (maybe even a full) size big.  There's also a GR pack of those Old Skool zips schedule to drop this year as well. Zipper is on the other side of the shoe, and I believe there will be a black, red, and white version. 

Last edited:
It varies. I tend to find that Vaults on the whole may run a little bigger than GR's, but I stay tts regardless (sk8 hi zips is  the only model I've gone down half a size on). The only other Old Skool zip to be released were those Blends Bones, and everyone I've seen reference their fit says it's a half (maybe even a full) size big.  There's also a GR pack of those Old Skool zips schedule to drop this year as well. Zipper is on the other side of the shoe, and I believe there will be a black, red, and white version. 

Yup they dropped. And I was trying to buy which is why I was asking. Thank you

The blue fur or whatever on my OF syndicates are super saiyan ****** up

rain absolutely killed it

Vault Old Skool zips  dropped, but the GR's have not.  I just saw a person in a Vans facebook group I'm in comment that they are normally a 9.5 in Vans, but ordered these Vault Zips in a 9, and they fit perfectly. Take that for what it's worth. 

Vault Old Skool zips  dropped, but the GR's have not.  I just saw a person in a Vans facebook group I'm in comment that they are normally a 9.5 in Vans, but ordered these Vault Zips in a 9, and they fit perfectly. Take that for what it's worth. 

Nvm end didn't have half sizes. I ordered a 8 in the whites. I'm usually a 8.5 in old schools so we will see. They didn't have my size in the blacks so now I'm looking for those

Last edited:
a-closer-look-at-the-taka-hayashi-x-vans-th-priz-lx-1.jpg

Anyone know any spots selling these?
http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/th-priz-hi-lx

Nvm end didn't have half sizes. I ordered a 8 in the whites. I'm usually a 8.5 in old schools so we will see. They didn't have my size in the blacks so now I'm looking for those
Can't add a link at the moment, but Sole Classics currently has the blacks in stock in an 8.5 (but no 8's).  If you don't mind, let me know how those whites fit when they come in. 

Got mine in today the leather is super soft. I ordered a UK 7 which is a U.S. 8 and they fit perfect. Usually I'm an 8.5 in old skool and sk8 hi

Got mine in today the leather is super soft. I ordered a UK 7 which is a U.S. 8 and they fit perfect. Usually I'm an 8.5 in old skool and sk8 hi
I am a 10.5 , I grabbed the Andorra cw in a sz 10.5 and they fit perfect.

So it appears sizing down .5 or going TTS will work

Back
Top Bottom