the Vans thread...

I signed up for the email list and got 10% off the white pair. Wa
Came out to $151 shipped. thanks! Cheaper than us after tax.
pimp.gif

Did the same thing got me the blue pair, would've gotten the black pair too if they had my size. Now i just got to get the black pair on Sunday.

So many inline pairs of the Vans Vault Eras and Slip Ons that I want. Just waiting on the crossbones next week.

picked up the white and blue anacondas

i see why they are 150  a lot nicer in person feels like real snakeskin but isnt

the blue ones have a big QC issue (glue stains, scratches, stitching rips etc) 

i had to go to two different stores and go through about 5 pairs till i found a good one 

they shoulda made a red pair black and white is too plain 

also sizing wise id say go TTS the difference between a half size is width both the same length imo

Last edited:
damn anyone know where i can get the blacks wtaps sk8 his?

Last edited:

Can't add my actual size to the cart though....  And, I doubt those sk8 hi's are $80
they are $80... Opening Ceremony is selling them for $85. I was able to add them to my cart and I checked out as well.

Have you bought wtaps vans sk8his before? they're usually in the $80-$90 price range for retail.

EDIT*

Got my ordered cancelled on blends 
mean.gif

frown.gif
 I guess they put them up there by mistake. Guess i'll cop on release day instead

Last edited:
Haven't stayed up to date on my Vans news... Can anybody tell me why checkered authentics are 150 on ebay?  It's a beautiful shoe, but i'm not willing to pay that much for it...

they are $80... Opening Ceremony is selling them for $85. I was able to add them to my cart and I checked out as well.

Have you bought wtaps vans sk8his before? they're usually in the $80-$90 price range for retail.

EDIT*

Got my ordered cancelled on blends 
mean.gif

frown.gif
 I guess they put them up there by mistake. Guess i'll cop on release day instead
Damn, I missed out on the Opening Ceremony drop.  Release day it is then.
laugh.gif
  I thought retail would be more, as I have other WTaps pieces and they're mad pricey. 

Haven't stayed up to date on my Vans news... Can anybody tell me why checkered authentics are 150 on ebay?  It's a beautiful shoe, but i'm not willing to pay that much for it...
Because they think Jerry Lorenzo wore them so they're buying the off white white authentics when he wore the true white eras and they don't know then can just make them on the vans custom site

Back
Top Bottom