the Vans thread...

Yeah I'm not big on sk8 hi either but I figured I'd give the black WTAPS a try. My sz 9 arrived earlier. Prob will return them unless I can hook someone up

How do Vans Sk8 Hi fit? I'm a 9.5 in Ultra boosts and 9 in Stans.
tts. but sk8 his in general are a ***** to put on 
laugh.gif

How are the tongue labels? Right side up I'm assuming?
Yea the the labels are perfectly fine for mine.

Here's what I have for my wtaps x vans. nothing impressive but i'd thought it'd be cool to share

Last edited:
Yeah, just recently bought my first pair of sk8 his. Love them but I have to unlace and loosen up the top a lot to put them on.

I'm a 10.5 in ultraboosts and a 10 in sk8 his fit me ok. I tie them tight but there's a lot of room in the bottom heel area since there's no padding. Gonna try a 9.5 next time.

What's with the ****** boxes WTAPS has used with their last several releases. The old drawer boxes were much better. When I got all 3 style 36 pairs from the last WTAPS drop the cardboard boxes for 2 pairs were already trashed when I received them and I hate just piling **** on the floor. They still use the nice boxes for Blends, Taka Hayashi, etc...

just sold my olives for 165 on ebay. meh not too bad. gonna go for a sz 8.5 (ones I have are a 9 and are too big for my liking)

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed out lol, any shops still releasing? My locals only dropped the snakes so I thought these would release later

The actual release date for the bones is 9/10/16. Authentics - $65, Sk8 hi & Chukka- $80.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Last edited:
Yeah, just recently bought my first pair of sk8 his. Love them but I have to unlace and loosen up the top a lot to put them on.

I'm a 10.5 in ultraboosts and a 10 in sk8 his fit me ok. I tie them tight but there's a lot of room in the bottom heel area since there's no padding. Gonna try a 9.5 next time.

Bought the FOG's yesterday and I've never owned a pair of sk8 hi's. Ended up going TTS because they sold out of the 9.5 and they fit good. Still would prefer to go down .5 so I might try and do a size swap

What's with the ****** boxes WTAPS has used with their last several releases. The old drawer boxes were much better. When I got all 3 style 36 pairs from the last WTAPS drop the cardboard boxes for 2 pairs were already trashed when I received them and I hate just piling **** on the floor. They still use the nice boxes for Blends, Taka Hayashi, etc...

36s are part of the vans vault line. The pull-out boxes were something they did with the syndicate line which doesn't exist anymore.

Got my black wtaps Sk8 hi yesterday and finally got a chance to check them out today. Damn! they're nice, i thought the bones were going to be screen printed but they're embroidered. Also got the black and blue phython's i'm not that impressed with the blue ones but the black ones are really nice.

Back
Top Bottom