the Vans thread...

Can't wait till the 10th now for the blk cross bones sk8 hi, can't believe I missed the early drop smh

Nice love the Olive green pair[emoji]128293[/emoji]

36s are part of the vans vault line. The pull-out boxes were something they did with the syndicate line which doesn't exist anymore.

Good point I forgot about that. They did use a Syndicate box for the wings authentics. Blends and TH pairs are always vault releases unless I'm mistaken, and they use the nice boxes? I don't mind the crap boxes for the pairs I turn into beaters but I wish they stuck to drawer boxes for collabs.

Last edited:
36s are part of the vans vault line. The pull-out boxes were something they did with the syndicate line which doesn't exist anymore.

Good point I forgot about that. They did use a Syndicate box for the wings authentics. Blends and TH pairs are always vault releases unless I'm mistaken, and they use the nice boxes? I don't mind the crap boxes for the pairs I turn into beaters but I wish they stuck to drawer boxes for collabs.

The gold wings authentics were syndicate and part of the anniversary/ending of the syndicate line.

I'm pretty excited for the Crossbones dropping next weekend. At first I only wanted the black ones, but now I plan to get all 6. Just scooped the Anaconda WTaps last week. Amazing quality on these. Def worth the $150 price tag.

iqbf2t.jpg

rwv4mo.jpg

i saw those in a couple places over the weekend and i just couldn't bring myself to pay $150 for vans. my brother picked up the last pair of blk/wht checkered lx slip on and brown lx slip on at DQM in SOHO though. jackass didnt let me buy either :lol:

yeah i love the blue snake skins...but $150...for a shoe i can get for $30-$40 ish regularly (my girl works are an affiliated store and can get me 40% off so pay $36 ish for full price $60 eras)...like i can't get myself to pay $150.

Probably. Not Bk tho because only Bleecker got the Snakes

Yeah I was trying to figure out if I should head out to the city that morning and hit up a few spots. I think I'm gonna pass on the nylon 12s and just go for these.

Last edited:
Is there a confirmed retail price for the WTAPS Sk8 Hi's? I've read that they are $80 and $90 and I've seen them online for $119. Anyone know for sure?

need a place that doesnt charge tax and shipping for these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom