the Vans thread...

If I'm able to get my size 11.5 blk sk8 hi's i'll sell my sz 12 olives for what I paid for them to someone that missed out

Was able to get olive sk8 hi at wish in Atlanta. They still have some so if you're local def go through. Only saw authentics and sk8 his

Smallest in Hi's is 10 as of right now.

(801) 364-4722

got through on fice at about 10:15 pst. they were already low on sizes in the highs at that time.

Phones busy or off the hook now haha. Been trying for 5mins.

Took me like 15 minutes to actually get through with someone answering. Usually got the busy signal, occasionally got the ring with no answer. If it rang too long I'd just hang up and call again.

There was a line at Kith bk for them and they sold out

i was there. managed to cop a 9 in the olive sk8 hi's and authentics. last pair for both. looks like they're holding back for the online release.

Last edited:
Checked out on Notre through the restocks app when they initially posted the vans. I wonder if it's going to get cancelled.

I'm pretty sure I could go to the local spots here and find almost FSRs but I'm hella lazy lmao

Got a pair of olives sk8 hi in my size 8.5 at commonwealth DC. The guy in front of me got the last black ones for my size smh. Went like 30 before they opened and I was about 10th in line.

Btw, w)taps is pronounced "double taps." Not "double-u taps." Heard so many people in line pronouncing it wrong lmao

^^ that's funny. I've heard some folks call them that before also.

I myself just call them "Dub" taps. Even knowing its Double. Nobody has ever not known what I was talking about.

Called one of the local spots and they had my size but girl on the phone said she's putting them online within the next hour and will text me a few mins before they go up so I can cop online and pickup in store instead of driving down for no reason.

VERY rare to see customer service like this in the sneaker community especially after always reading so much **** about UNDFTD, Kith, Blends, etc... Will def support this business as my go to for Vans now.

Don't worry, after I secure my pairs I'll share the link :smile:

Last edited:
Pleasantly surprised by the amount of help in this thread, very refreshing to see boys. Copped all of them in my size through many of your links.

Back
Top Bottom