the Vans thread...

Whats with the swap? Too big? Im a size 9 and im trying to figure out what size to get
Yeah man too big I'm an 8.5 in vans and an 8 in sk8 his
For sizing I'd recommend tts on whatever you wear in authentics and sk8s. I have wide feet but I stuck to my regular authentic size 8.5 and it fit perfect. Sk8s my regular size is 8 and last years WTAPS sk8s fit perfect with just a tad bit more room than a GR from the vans store.

In short: sz 9 way too big for me so I'm tryna trade down. go with whatever size you normally rock in each shoe. Can't speak on chukkas never owned a pair.

Had a bday party for my kid to go to paintball so I wasnt able yo try online. Looks like it was a crapshow though. Congrats to those who got them to wear them!

I got a pair from undft but i was on the site way before the link was posted here so i had a smooth transaction.

Who ever is a size 8 i got both chukkas coming in from 1st OG. I will offer them for what I paid to help out an NTer. Keep in mind they are coming from the EU. I will post again to help those out when they ship.

couldnt decide which one to get so I got all 4. Size 9.5 for both sk8 His and 10 for authentics.. but think I just wanna keep the black sk8 his and olive authentics.. 

People really adore Sk8 Hi's that much?.... Or do people really just not care for Authentics that much? Lol....

Really surprised that the Sk8 Hi flew as fast as it did, not only in store but online as well.

Was able to grab my size in both authentics with ease.

Kinda regretting not grabbing either Chukka but not sweating it too much.

I was able to add the Sk8-hi's to my cart, but it didn't give me an option to select a size.  From what I heard, it's most likely small sizes that were left over from instore yesterday.

I was able to add the Sk8-hi's to my cart, but it didn't give me an option to select a size.  From what I heard, it's most likely small sizes that were left over from instore yesterday.
they had no specific sizes loaded for any of them so :[ this was the last site i knew of so i guess thats it 

Back
Top Bottom