the Vans thread...

Yeah Im a bit worried. I made two separate orders on Barneys. One was shipped this morning, but the other one still says processing...

Did anyone else order from Firmament Berlin? Got free shipping on 3 pairs. Received order confirmation, but yet to receive shipping confirmation

i accidentally bought the OLVE SK8-Hi's in size 7.5 from UNDFTD. WIll probably sell it whoever has any interest before I just return it or something.

before i leave, i want to ask how did you guys purchase them?

Did you guys use bots?
Bots are dead. BD/ATC is the way. The sites that get backdoored all the time, got backdoored here. Only this time since resale isnt all that lucrative, it was by people who just wanted the shoe or to bless friends.

So does anyone have any on the feet pics with other laces besides white? I'm anxious lol. Especially the chukkas.

^^Saw some pics on iG of people who there the olive laces on the authentic. Have only seen the white in the Chukkas though.

For me though... I'll be rocking olive laces in olive authentic. White laces for the black.

I was able to cook and get 4 pairs instore yesterday. And today I got lucky and got the other 2 online. :pimp:

21btdev.jpg

Here's a little collection pic I took of my current Vans Vault shoes.

2woy8go.jpg

And I unDS'd these today too.

ajx85t.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all the great info here over the weekend. Was able to cop my sk8 hi for retail [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom