the Vans thread...

Anyone get any emails from barneys yet? Lol

got my order/shipping confirmation from barneys yesterday. However only two have shipped out (black chukkas and olive authentics). I ordered the black authentics as well however was told those would ship later this week. For those who ordered the black authentics and black sk8-his off Barneys I think it was noted as a saying it was for pre-order since they didn't receive their shipment for those shoes yet.

Still in search for the sk8-his. in both colors |I 8.5 is such a hard size to grab!

got my order/shipping confirmation from barneys yesterday. However only two have shipped out (black chukkas and olive authentics). I ordered the black authentics as well however was told those would ship later this week. For those who ordered the black authentics and black sk8-his off Barneys I think it was noted as a saying it was for pre-order since they didn't receive their shipment for those shoes yet.

Still in search for the sk8-his. in both colors |I 8.5 is such a hard size to grab!
thanks, that might explain my blk sk8 hi problem, anyone ever order off NRML before? just curious to know how long it usually takes to ship from canada, this is my first time going out of country

Last edited:
got a 8.5 black sk8 hi from my local but I would say the run tight. it's pretty hard to get on my wide foot lol! :nerd:

Just got an order cancellation on the authentics from Barney's as well. 
frown.gif

If any NT'er's can help out with an 9.5 in either, I'd appreciate it 

Back
Top Bottom