the Vans thread...

need a 9.5 in the black chukkas...fits a bit big :smh:
if anyone wants my 10, offering for retail + ship.

need a 9.5 in the black chukkas...fits a bit big
mean.gif

if anyone wants my 10, offering for retail + ship.
https://offthehook.ca/products/og-chukka-boot-lx-wtaps?variant=28153880134

Last edited:

dam still no shippin confirm... feel like its gonna get cancelled
Relax... SSENSE is in Montreal, which is in EST timezone, and when you all bought the shoes the physical store was closed.

Not to mention UPS is also closed.

Maybe someone felt like printing off a few shipping labels to get a head start on tomorrow.

just realizing this, but what is so crazy about the black/white checkered slip-ons??

places are sold out on them!

OG colorway?

I checked out nice and smooth..lol I was on undefeated's website before the link got posted here and the site got flooded. 
Nice what size you get? It sucks cause i was baby sitting the website and new arrivals page for awhile then thought they wouldnt release online.

So I was charged for the 2 I ordered from Blends but still waiting on a shipping email. Anyone that order from them on the 11th get one yet?

So I was charged for the 2 I ordered from Blends but still waiting on a shipping email. Anyone that order from them on the 11th get one yet?

Just got shipping confirm for one of the pairs I ordered from them.

Still awaiting the second.

They said to allow two days for the Processing. If it still says pending in your PayPal account they haven't actually charged you yet.

Has anyone gotten shipping notifications from NiceKicks? Order was placed on Saturday. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom