the Vans thread...

Anyone know what's up with the vans era premium leather called winter white with the brown leather pull tab? Was this shoe a limited release? Any help is appreciated

anyone got code for Feature.. 
nerd.gif

Saw on strictly vans that the veggie tan sk8 hi's restocked a few days ago which of course is when I don't check in [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I originally wanted the Veggie Sk8s but after my Old Skools came in I'm not impressed enough to drop $110 on the sk8 hi.

Anyone with the sk8 hi MTE how do you like them? Was looking to get a pair for the colder weather. I don't expect them to be like boots but I was looking for something casual while still being able to wear them out in the winter

I have a pair of the glazed ginger mte sk8 hi's and really like them. They're slightly heavier than a standard sk8 but glad I have them and would recommend them to anyone on the fence

I have a pair of the glazed ginger mte sk8 hi's and really like them. They're slightly heavier than a standard sk8 but glad I have them and would recommend them to anyone on the fence

I was thinking of grabbing a pair of mte's as well. Did you get the same size you do in regular sk8 hi's?

Back
Top Bottom