the Vans thread...

Searched long and hard for a while for this pair. Received these today and happy to finally have these in hand now.

My local had all three colors of the FA by the register. Couldn't resist the black/white. Clean as hell + quality.

Vans X Jcrew

The Old Skools arrive in two colorways: turtledove and a two-toned dress blues. The turtledove features a completely total suede upper with white leather stripe and off-white stripeless foxing. The other pair opts for a two-toned dress blue blocking on the vamp, tongue, and heel counter with a lighter hued quarter. It also sits atop an off-white mid with matching blue heeltab.

The Vans x J. Crew Old Skool is available now from select J. Crew stores as well as their online shop. Retail is $65.

$65 ain't bad. Turtledove is 
smokin.gif

But man.. that skateboarding image is CRINGE worthy.. IMO anyway. 

Vans X Jcrew

The Old Skools arrive in two colorways: turtledove and a two-toned dress blues. The turtledove features a completely total suede upper with white leather stripe and off-white stripeless foxing. The other pair opts for a two-toned dress blue blocking on the vamp, tongue, and heel counter with a lighter hued quarter. It also sits atop an off-white mid with matching blue heeltab.

The Vans x J. Crew Old Skool is available now from select J. Crew stores as well as their online shop. Retail is $65.

These been up for like a month already. Just waiting on a code

I was under the impression it sold out instantly on FA.com. Random drop on there.
I mean flip wise. I think the current market on the other colors isn't necessarily a reseller one. It's more people that just stocked the shoe and want them off. AS far as all blacks, I've yet to see any sales listed that played out. I was really surprised they sold out so fast. I honestly thought someone just carted all the stock to see production numbers, but they flew. 

Well the $125 auction for 10.5 is still sitting there. Popular size. Hopefully it's an indication you can score a pair with a small tax.

I was happy to pay retail for the black / white. Holding out for the random low on the other colors. Shoes seem well built / clean to me.

Back
Top Bottom