the Vans thread...

Full size run on vans for the checker authentic
smile.gif
Black/True White

Hypes want the gold coast

I always keep missing out on this shoe!!!!!

Biggest regret was having them in my hands in vegas and i passed to focus on the Alexander Wang x adidas collection

Im an idiot
im going to Vegas tomorrow. what store was that and any good stores I can go that may have some goods?

yea those sk8 hi could be better but those Barnes look pretty good.

im going to Vegas tomorrow. what store was that and any good stores I can go that may have some goods?

yea those sk8 hi could be better but those Barnes look pretty good.
The store was feature.

Check out:

Feature

Killion - Clothing store (very very close to feature)

12 am run - The Linq

CRSVR - Cosmo

Suite 160 - Mandalay bay

Undftd LV

Urban Necessities - BLVD. Mall

Adidas - next to MGM

Nike - Caesars

Flight 23 - Miracle Mile (Planet Hollywood)

I'm sorry forgot this is a vans thread lol...

But majority of these stores wont have vans. Feature, UNDFTD, CRSVR, 12 am run, Urban Necessities should have some vans

The authentic checkerboard classic version is trash compared to the authentic checkerboard with OG sole.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Worn twice and sadly too small.. come to realize can't get away with 8.5 in slip ons

I remember rocking the checkerboard slips to jr high in 2001 and got flamed so hard lol. Crazy how they poppin now n days

Any truth to golden coast restocking this month? I jumped on that checkerboard authentic on zappos not realizing that the sole doesn't have the red tag. Starting to have regrets :smh:.

Blends had them yesterday.. was able to scoop an 8.5. not sure if they still got them online

The store was feature.

Check out:

Feature
Killion - Clothing store (very very close to feature)
12 am run - The Linq
CRSVR - Cosmo
Suite 160 - Mandalay bay
Undftd LV
Urban Necessities - BLVD. Mall
Adidas - next to MGM
Nike - Caesars
Flight 23 - Miracle Mile (Planet Hollywood)

I'm sorry forgot this is a vans thread lol...

But majority of these stores wont have vans. Feature, UNDFTD, CRSVR, 12 am run, Urban Necessities should have some vans

repped! of course we all sneakerheads so any gems is cool. i do remember CRSVR, they had the PK doom 2 yrs ago when i stayed at cosmo

Has anyone seen the UNDFTD sk8 His in person? If so, how are they?

I grabbed a pair, debating grabbing another color since they're sitting on the site.

Has anyone seen the UNDFTD sk8 His in person? If so, how are they?

I grabbed a pair, debating grabbing another color since they're sitting on the site.
No but I like them. Just wait for them to arrive then cop another if u like them enough

Triple G w the Sunday blessings [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom