the Vans thread...

Depends, what iteration of the old school are you getting? Are they pros?

Besides, half size down from "true size" is all relative since most people have different opinions on what their true size is and how to define it.

Just go to a store and try them on.
I'm gonna buy a pair online smart guy

I have 8.5 with my 50th old shoo, and 8 with authentic if that helps. I think because old skool has more eyelets it can hold it up better. I have to tie my authentic but not old skool
this is a normal/helpful response - repped

I'm gonna buy a pair online smart guy

No kidding, genius. It's just that you can go actually try on a similar pair if the pair you want is only available online.

Like I said there are several different iterations of the old skool and they fit different, so your broad question wasn't too smart in the first place.

Last edited:
^ that is true. even authentics i heard are different from the OG LX. but thats why i put the specific old skool i have which is the 50th anniv one

I support this. My slip on LX, authentic LX, regular slip ons, regular authentics, and customs all fit different. Try them on in store, even if not the same color, and then order that size.

Man I can't mess with those new Blood and Semen Vans.. Another swing and a miss for Supreme

SK8's are a MAYBE for me...Not sure yet though...Between this release and those leopard print things Supreme did this year It's becoming harder to get with their Vans makeups...

I go .5 down from my Nike/adidas size in authentic and old schools. Full size down when I tried on slip ons.

Supreme
supreme-vans-sk8-hi-andres-serrano-blood-semen-620x435.jpg

supreme-vans-old-skool-andres-serrano-blood-semen.jpg

supreme-vans-chukka-andres-serrano-blood-semen.jpg

I know. I'm saying why would they come up with such a hideous, vile and disgusting theme for the shoe? "Blood and semen" sounds so bad. Very bad lol
Because we think they are ugly and don't wanna wear kicks with blood and semen splatter on them.. Or at least i don't

But did Metallica intend to have that be blood and semen?

Nvm saw the album is called load

Back
Top Bottom