the Vans thread...

Those rollicking vans won’t come stateside they never do Vans Japan collabs never really do so if you see something Vans Japan you have to pay for a proxy or go to Japan whatever works for you lol

Latest pickup. Should have dusted them off before taking the pic lol

Attachments

• IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    253.8 KB · Views: 42
nice pick up on those checkered old skools. got a his and hers for me and my wife with these.

Attachments

• 20170921_161736.jpg
    20170921_161736.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 28
Those rollicking vans won’t come stateside they never do Vans Japan collabs never really do so if you see something Vans Japan you have to pay for a proxy or go to Japan whatever works for you lol
Anyone know of any stores that will ship to the US? Or any good product forwarding websites in Japan?

First time posting, was wondering if anyone here had more info on where I could find the north face collab from a while back there doesn't seem to be much on goat and online it seems sold out other thens blends having some of the chukkas

Thank you

First time posting, was wondering if anyone here had more info on where I could find the north face collab from a while back there doesn't seem to be much on goat and online it seems sold out other thens blends having some of the chukkas

Thank you
Pretty much gotta get lucky and find a pair on eBay. I'd say that's about it right about now

To those that had snagged the Jaquard collection a little while back, how was the fit??
Specifically inquiring about the authentic. Same sizing as standard authentics??

Pretty much gotta get lucky and find a pair on eBay. I'd say that's about it right about now

Thanks man ill give ebay a try, I doubt I have to worry about fakes of these right? Hopefully theres another north face x vans collab in the works for this fall

Thanks man ill give ebay a try, I doubt I have to worry about fakes of these right? Hopefully theres another north face x vans collab in the works for this fall
Yeah there's another TNF collab coming soon. I saw some pics a few months ago

Van X TNF are always let downs for me.

Wish TNF would just Incorporated their tech to a classic colorway. Don't need some weird *** colorways.
theres a few pairs dropping but this is the old skool.. Looks ok..

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom