the Vans thread...

IMG_6586.JPG

They look great in person copped today

West Covina Vans had a few pairs

I copped 2 yelllow, 1 white, and 1 all black in tnf. Copped 2 white old skool from the bodega online drop and my friend copped me the old skool bodega complex exclusive!!!

surprised no talks of that one brand that collaborates with pacsun yet

Pac Sun across from my work so I'll try if I hear in time and it's a random drop - the only way.

Grabbed both white and black old skools at complexcon this past week
The Mid Skool in white and Old Skool in black are limited to 100 pair worldwide and will be a ComplexCon exclusive

Just saw this:
odega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Mid Skool (ComplexCon exclusive)
True White / Black
Retail: $100

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Old Skool Low (ComplexCon exclusive)
Black / Garnet Red
Retail: $90

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Old Skool Low
True White / Black

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Mid Skool
Black / Garnet Red

The Mid Skool in white and Old Skool in black are limited to 100 pair worldwide and will be a ComplexCon exclusive

Just saw this:
odega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Mid Skool (ComplexCon exclusive)
True White / Black

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Old Skool Low (ComplexCon exclusive)
Black / Garnet Red

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Old Skool Low
True White / Black

Bodega x Vans Vault 'Sub Rosa' Mid Skool
Black / Garnet Red
I truly dont think it was 100 pairs of each.

That means there would likely be 50 pairs of each on each day and trust me the line was pretty packed with people buying.

Though my 9.5 was sold out by 2pm and I settled for a 10 lol

Ha friends at the pacsun store? Yeah.. backdoor.

Nice signature btw, :lol: if only there was a way to change it now, my pair is long gone.
I actually decided on keeping it but never got to changing my sig.

FCFS? Id rather do raffle since i cant and wont camp

Anyone have experience with any of the "lite" versions? I find myself having to put Dr Scholl's foam inserts in all my regular vans, blame it on age and skating when I was a youngin. I like some of the collabs coming out recently (not all) but I'm wondering if I should just stick with pro's or try the "lite" versions. The only pro I have is the 50th anniversary check slip on which are horrendous due to the cushlite taking up most the room, where it feels like you have barely an inch in the heel area...so bad haven't even wore them and were purchased over a year ago. Sorry for all the q's, relatively new to this thread but not new to og vans from my skating days from the *gulp* 80s. Any insight would be appreciated. Here's my new pickups btw, still wanting the blue's which are sold out everywhere and not gonna pay outrageous prices for some vans.
vans double check.jpg

Homie said his local boutique was getting the FOG collab. Doubted it, then saw them on peters (SNS) IG saying coming soon. Wonder if its only EU boutiques or if they will hit US spots as well. OG eras still better, but Id cop those red eras. Not going all out for these though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom